India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Very Frank 1 to 1 with Giaa Manek

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/starry-takes/9079-imbibe-good-things-dont-get-carried-away-by-bad-giaa-manek.htm

interesting bits are when asked the following:

Saathiya on Star Plus is today a success story. How exactly did you get this role?
Actually I had given an audition earlier for Palkon Ki Chao Mein, but things did not work out there. This is when I was prompted to give an audition for the same production house's new show forStar Plus. I got a call for the tests and after all the tests I finally got selected. But I later got to hear that I was not the first choice to ply Gopi. The production house had in fact shot few episodes with three other girls, but finally it was me who lapped up the role (smiles). 

&

How is your rapport with your co-actors?
I have an excellent rapport with everyone on the sets and I gel well with all of them and my best friend is  Rupal Patel. Actually I always play pranks on all and sometimes Rucha gets irritated, but at the end of the day she gets fine. And I pull legs of Ahem also as he is like a complete Gopi Bahu off screen. Vishal is also a good friend of mine.

How was it to represent the one big star family at the Star Parivaar Awards?
I felt really great and also I got to compere a segment with Ayushman and I need to thank him because he handled it well (laughs). I won an award at the event and also performed an act with Ahem as well.

Wow Giaa being really really frank isn't she? 

@Red Aham is Gopi Bahu in real life ROFLROFL

@Blue Gopi aka Giaa won an award at Star Parivaar Awards, which one do you think she took, best patni, best new entry or best bahu?

@Pink - Yeh we get to see the golden couple perform a dance, i hope it's not the advertising the event song we saw already, that would be a downer. 

Assessing the interview, It seems she has worked extremely hard to be in the position she is now, not being first choice, shows that she is supposed to be on being cancelled and getting into character for SNS, and she is doing an excellent job, so believable when she is in the role. 

Enjoy the article everybody, i hope you haven't already read it, as i have just come on India Forums just now today.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharsam1903ANJ4

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
i think the guy who plays Aham, Nazim, likes Giaa in real life that's why he lets her get away with anything with him. Or his just being a good sport with the girls off screen, lets them do whatever they want to him.

Imagine the cheek Giaa calling him Gopi Bahu...shakes head.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rufina.csam1903avivakirktina_1234

sam1903 IF-Dazzler
sam1903
sam1903

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
i wonder why she mentioned him as Ahem instead of Nazim but she mentioned other actors name by their actual name.. i think she is too much in love with her onscreen Ahemji so much into character even  while giving interviewWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridhar

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam1903

i wonder why she mentioned him as Ahem instead of Nazim but she mentioned other actors name by their actual name.. i think she is too much in love with her onscreen Ahemji so much into character even  while giving interviewWink

i think she thinks Nazim is a quite soft, the where she describes Gopi as being, like letting one and all take advantage of him. I think it's Nazim that likes her, if you see the party pictures both of them his looking at Giaa and she's not paying any attention to him, whenever they go anywhere, you can see how much his fawning over her, even the off screen videos, his always extremely attentive, but she nothing. So why is Giaa giving him a cold shoulder, has she got a boyfriend already or is she waiting for some rich guy to snap her up?

madhu_sridhar

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
well i think Nazim is better than Giaa and if Giaa is giving cold shoulder Nazim should not even care since he ca get better girls like Sadhli LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridhar.Verity.

sam1903 IF-Dazzler
sam1903
sam1903

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
u guys assuming too much....

gajaluloveanime

loveanime IF-Rockerz
loveanime
loveanime

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam1903

u guys assuming too much....

true sam i get very uncomfortable when talking about actor's personal life. it is not any of our business. who is dating who, why the other is giving the other cold shoulder, we don't know anything so it is best not to talk about things we don't know anything of. even in humor we can hurt someone feelings. sorry hope i am not being a party pooper and getting all serious. 

avivakirkANJ4

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MewPrincess

well i think Nazim is better than Giaa and if Giaa is giving cold shoulder Nazim should not even care since he ca get better girls like Sadhli LOL

Absolutely, he is so good looking, us girls all we are after is someone good looking, capable of offering security and protection and someone you can be proud of when you introduce him to friends and family and he matches that doesn't he? She's nuts she doesn't appreciate him.

if i'm assuming too much it's only because i'm observing what's infront of me, it's a past time of mine, if i follow things i observe the interaction between people don't shoot me, if you don't support my opinion, please don't come on here to tell me how i should not read too much into things, it's my life i can do what i want with it. If you don't support my analysis, fine say that but don't tell me what i should think and do. 

Paramore

Go to top