Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

jadoo hi jadoo (Page 4)

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sindu1231

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

what is hurting me is so many epi on baby and now baby is gone feeling like crying but it is reel life and decision was to be taken for betterment of show so lets us think in practical way and me and u all will  try.hai na ?? this is jadoo of sharing our happiness and pains on IF                                                                  The cv's took the decision of MC a bit too late.....if they were to go with the mc track they could have opted for it earlier......... what's there to play with our emotions coz everyone is not strong enough to bear the pain.........but I believe that everything that ends has a new beginning ......so letz hope that the best is yet to come in Maaneet's life.........                                                    I completely agree with u Sanjh, we all r here to share our happiness & pains........                                                                
bobby just like they cant show an mc track...you are feeling bad today right...your angry at them right? this is want cv's want...this is their triumph in bringing the baby track...it shows you were emotionally bonded with the story...so you are crediting the entire geet team by getting frustrated...this is why they are called directors and again this is cv's ka jadoo....
                                                                                                                                                                  U got me wrong Sindu,I'm very much practical & am not going against the cv's at all ......but truely believe that for the for running the story further the mc track was needed for as I told yesterday too that Geet's baby is not super human that the baby will survive against so many disasters which is completely illogical......the cv's had two options either mc or Geet sporting a baby bump & ultimately giving birth to her child.......so the cv's opted for the 2nd to run the story .......but my pov is that why so late after showing so much emotional attachment of Maaneet with the baby coz many can't bear the pain....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurtisaanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

sanjh that was the whole point - attach us viewers with the baby and then kill it... so we feel it more... what would be the impact if the baby died outta no where!!!! well executed by CVs.. they knew how to get us!!
ya dear and they got and caught us 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurti

sindu_gurti IF-Dazzler
sindu_gurti
sindu_gurti

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

what is hurting me is so many epi on baby and now baby is gone feeling like crying but it is reel life and decision was to be taken for betterment of show so lets us think in practical way and me and u all will  try.hai na ?? this is jadoo of sharing our happiness and pains on IF                                                                  The cv's took the decision of MC a bit too late.....if they were to go with the mc track they could have opted for it earlier......... what's there to play with our emotions coz everyone is not strong enough to bear the pain.........but I believe that everything that ends has a new beginning ......so letz hope that the best is yet to come in Maaneet's life.........                                                    I completely agree with u Sanjh, we all r here to share our happiness & pains........                                                                
bobby just like they cant show an mc track...you are feeling bad today right...your angry at them right? this is want cv's want...this is their triumph in bringing the baby track...it shows you were emotionally bonded with the story...so you are crediting the entire geet team by getting frustrated...this is why they are called directors and again this is cv's ka jadoo....
                                                                                                                                                                  U got me wrong Sindu,I'm very much practical & am not going against the cv's at all ......but truely believe that for the for running the story further the mc track was needed for as I told yesterday too that Geet's baby is not super human that the baby will survive against so many disasters which is completely illogical......the cv's had two options either mc or Geet sporting a baby bump & ultimately giving birth to her child.......so the cv's opted for the 2nd to run the story .......but my pov is that why so late after showing so much emotional attachment of Maaneet with the baby coz many can't bear the pain....
yeh this is what i am saying...cv's want us to be in pain...only then they are succeeded...you know if we could relate to a situation and we react like cry/getting hurted...it shows the success of thier story...this is what an actor/ director expects ....

bobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Smile
Originally posted by sanjh1234

Sanjh, me too felt the same like you          1.felt Pinky's absence today,                    2.felt that Maan will topple the truck after seeing his facial reactions,                        3.Annie & Dev r too much alike as sis-bro coz they emote almost in the similar manner.
dear i never doubt mine and ur understanding and thinking love u for thatSmile
                                                                                                          Gr8888888 friends think alike Sanjh.....luv u too.Smile      

Edited by bobby13rocks - 12 March 2011 at 11:00am

sindu_gurtisaanjh11

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged

yeh this is what i am saying...cv's want us to be in pain...only then they are succeeded...you know if we could relate to a situation and we react like cry/getting hurted...it shows the success of thier story...this is what an actor/ director expects ....
                                                                                                                                                                 Then its me who got u wrong.....yeah I should give the credit to the cv's today that we all can relate to the situation & this is really the success of ghsp....    

Edited by bobby13rocks - 12 March 2011 at 10:57am

sindu_gurtisaanjh11

sindu_gurti IF-Dazzler
sindu_gurti
sindu_gurti

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Smile

Sanjh, me too felt the same like you          1.felt Pinky's absence today,                    2.felt that Maan will topple the truck after seeing his facial reactions,                        3.Annie & Dev r too much alike as sis-bro coz they emote almost in the similar manner.
                                                                                                          Gr8888888 friends think alike Sanjh..........Smile      
sanjh you forgot about one thing...today back ground score...especially the baby chim/toys music at the end...wasnt it great and a brilliant one..

saanjh11bobby13rocks

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Smile

Gr8888888 friends think alike Sanjh..........Smile      
sanjh you forgot about one thing...today back ground score...especially the baby chim/toys music at the end...wasnt it great and a brilliant one..
ya dear it was incredible and i forgot to mention arjun-dev face of shud be shown soon

sindu_gurtibobby13rocks

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

bobby13rocks

Go to top