saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
1.just hate the cv's for playing with our emotions ufff yaar they wud have done all this much before but they wanted to cheat us grhhhhh nothing wrong in showing mc as it was necessary and demand of track and time when baby bumb had become such a big issue but why ???? they did it wrong way so much of love,care,sweet moments,song,yoga  just to show mc they wud have done it directly when brij locked her πŸ˜‘phew now iam relieved a little feeling big burden on my heart after watching it.😭 cv par fans ke emotions ka jaado.

2. to add to our miseries that cute little girl was a must for cv ruin us to dirt cv, all playing wid emotions ka jadoo  πŸ˜‘

3.msk left his mobile on table yet he had it later in jeep how come? cv ke blooper ka jaado .

4.maan ka hairstyle omg me gonna do phd on it looking like hill on his head and mazaal hai jo jeep mai bhi tas ke mas ho jaye not a single hair leaves its place maan ke baalo ka jadoo.

5.panchkula to delhi nearly 250 km and best conveyance is jeep wow maan ki car golgappo ne bikwa dee kya all cv ke dimag   ka jadoo.

6.omg me thought macho maan gonna lift that truck and throw it off the road thanks god others came and saved the truck.tai-chi ka jadoo.

7.annie got time for her family at last great and did i tell u once dev and annie look like real bro-sis they act,cry,walk,speak same to same kudrat ka jadoo.

8.i felt bad for daadi ,very bad her crying aloud really brought tears to my eyes her helplessness was so convincing that me lost someone.bonding ka jadoo.

9.i felt something missing -pinky,tasha ,nitya why all men running when women were most needed at such time .amnesia ka jadoo

10 if cv had shown more flashback scenes i wud have felt more for maan ,instead for the baby cv wud have shown him more concerned abt geet as they did when he choosed geet over baby.
ditch karne ka jadoo

11.i know u will think me gone mad but i will speak the truth donno why i didn't felt that bad for geet as u all wud have may be my practical mind knocking that all this was for bump issue starting from danger to baby.hard hitting truth ka jaado

what is hurting me is so many epi on baby and now baby is gone feeling like crying but it is reel life and decision was to be taken for betterment of show so lets us think in practical way and me and u all will  try.hai na ?? this is jadoo of sharing our happiness and pains on IF 
Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanjh fab. post........as always.....πŸ‘
loved it.......
saanjh11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mayadika11

sanjh fab. post........as always.....πŸ‘

loved it.......

thanks dear
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
what is hurting me is so many epi on baby and now baby is gone feeling like crying but it is reel life and decision was to be taken for betterment of show so lets us think in practical way and me and u all will  try.hai na ?? this is jadoo of sharing our happiness and pains on IF                                                                  The cv's took the decision of MC a bit too late.....if they were to go with the mc track they could have opted for it earlier......... what's there to play with our emotions coz everyone is not strong enough to bear the pain.........but I believe that everything that ends has a new beginning ......so letz hope that the best is yet to come in Maaneet's life.........                                                    I completely agree with u Sanjh, we all r here to share our happiness & pains........                                                                 Edited by bobby13rocks - 13 years ago
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have stopped long time ago to have high hopes on this CVs...Take a ChillPill and let see what next.  I think they know our expectations are high from them so they know how to play with it.
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
great post ...full of jadoo episode....hope it really brings some betterment to the show
rosie11 thumbnail
Nice post.   But even i fell that MC dikhana hee tha then why delay it so much
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Good job Sanjh.

They showed us so many episode & Foolishly I was hoping to see maneet with child. What about their Dev's care 4 child creating dilemma 4 maan and all that?

Let's hope they don't show more blunders

saanjh11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Newdime

I have stopped long time ago to have high hopes on this CVs...Take a ChillPill and let see what next.  I think they know our expectations are high from them so they know how to play with it.

the strike came at most delicate time yaar and thus causing more pain
saanjh11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Naz_Angel

great post ...full of jadoo episode....hope it really brings some betterment to the show

thanks dear ya hope for good to come😊
Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago