India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CV's decision

jwalamukhi IF-Dazzler
jwalamukhi
jwalamukhi

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Though MC was a total shock , for one thing iam happy. The creatives this time took own decision without going to viewer's demand. Story should move as per story line not on viewer's demands otherwise it will be a mess which was the state of GHSP past few months.
Let's see if CV's can show good story line after this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasureMehek25

khushi0689m Groupbie
khushi0689m
khushi0689m

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
even i think the same v were alwaz gifted with surprises. nd every tym the c.vs can't fulfill viewrs demand they had to carryon with the story so they showed mc......
nd sumwhere the doubt of dev turing negative has vanished nw.... i was scared for maan the insecurities the pain all that has ended nw.. so v can hope for the best yet again as v alwz do..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jwalamukhi

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
agree...MC was planned long back...as we have already known..but they dragged it too much that we got attached with the child...this was not needed....too muchh playing with viewers feelings
-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Dear remember that because we got attached to the baby we were today able to understand the trauma Maneet are going through. Its also because of this attachment that I guess most of the viewers would have cried today. Why do we forget that this is a common occurrance in many peoples' lives. In this case Geet will be very badly affected because she has lost the baby she fought so bravely to protect and for whom she left her entire family. My heart bleeds for her and also for Maan who loved the baby above all else. CVs u really know how to play with our emotions! But please don't torment us more now.

jwalamukhi

jwalamukhi IF-Dazzler
jwalamukhi
jwalamukhi

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hamavand

Dear remember that because we got attached to the baby we were today able to understand the trauma Maneet are going through. Its also because of this attachment that I guess most of the viewers would have cried today. Why do we forget that this is a common occurrance in many peoples' lives. In this case Geet will be very badly affected because she has lost the baby she fought so bravely to protect and for whom she left her entire family. My heart bleeds for her and also for Maan who loved the baby above all else. CVs u really know how to play with our emotions! But please don't torment us more now.

Now geet has maan who is her life other than baby. I hope she become strong for sake of her neloved maan because once lost we cannot get it back by crying and depressing, which will be painful to our dear ones

Mehek25

Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
I hope they don't make any stupid mistake.
khushimuskaan IF-Sizzlerz
khushimuskaan
khushimuskaan

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
yap.waisy ek baat achi hai k MC k time pay MK was not there.is say ye prove hota hai k mk ka geet k sath na hona geet k liye kitna bura sabit hoa.phly b 1 dfa geet or baby main say 1 ko chose krna th agr tb mc ho jata to maaneet k relotion pay effact krta pr ab mannet ek dusry ka sahara bny gay

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top