Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Romance at the cost of MC? (Page 2)

Viji79 IF-Rockerz
Viji79
Viji79

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

i have no problem wid mc but cv first bonded us with baby and then killed it is hurting yaar Cry
I feel it was needed. Thinking back, see how Maan has been transformed.

First he was the heartless jerk. Still he protected Geet without knowing she was carrying a baby. But he did not bring her to Delhi like any other filmi hero.

Later he develops feelings for Geet but denies to himself and pretends arrogance.

Later falls in love with her but comes to know that she is pregnant which gives him an immediate feeling that she had been somebody else' before him. With Geet leaving he realizes that it doesnt matter to him, what matters to him is only Geet's love. He accepts her with the baby but still doesnt feel anything for the baby.

When he comes to know that the culprit is none other than his own brother, his love for her crosses one more hurdle that even if the devil is his own brother, it makes no difference to him. What matters to him is his love for her.

After the MU track, he cares for her when she is in the archives room. even then it is only his concern for her, he had still not started feeling any for the baby.

Then comes the ultrasound segment. This is the first time when he feels the presence of another life in his life other than Geet. H bonding with the baby starts from here.

The heartless Maan turns into an expecting father and does everything from surfing the net on how to be a good father to attending yoga classes, learning to change diaper and even catering to geet's midnight cravings.

MC is an issue which affects both the parents. If Maan has not developed so much of affection for the baby then he would not be able to understand Geet's pain in losing her baby. This would later on lead to unwanted misunderstanding betweent he couple. Now Maan is the only person who can rescue her from depression and bring her back to life. If Geet is not convinced about Maan's affection for her baby, she would never reciprocate to his efforts and write it off. So it was very much needed to show Maan's bonding with the baby. And as far as our bonding with the baby, it became strong only from the point when Maan started bonding with the baby.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geetha0803happygoluckyAsmi13

Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged

I hate them 4 this. 1st building the hopes and then smashing it downAngry

They wanted to do it. they could have done it earlier. 

Edited by serenelove - 12 March 2011 at 10:34am
geetha0803 Newbie
geetha0803
geetha0803

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Although i am very sad that there wont be a BSKCry i say kudos to the cv's for actualy showing the MC even though its been dragged

The story needs to move forward and there is so much more to life than just having a baby.

Agreed she struggled alot for her baby but then if the baby had been born it would have been a typical show.

Geet being Geet is different & after showing MC hopefully the CV'S can show how women who suffer MC's react and how they cope with such a big loss the pain the depression and how their loved ones support is pivotal in bringing them to thier feet

Hope the CV's show not just Maan but also Dadi & Annie helping Geet to recover from her trauma...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asmi13

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

i have no problem wid mc but cv first bonded us with baby and then killed it is hurting yaar Cry

I feel the sameCry

LuvScooby

-Yaz- IF-Rockerz
-Yaz-
-Yaz-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Not saying this to sound mean or anything, but i'm sure some people here are happy with the MC, wasn't there alot of people who wanted it to happen anyways Dead now i'm sure they are glad Confused

LuvScooby

--dolphin-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

_Invincible_

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolphinUSA

I don't think we have any proof to say that MC was planned during HP track or IP track and that Swati left because this track was delayed.

There can be many reasons for this MC to come up..the CVs just messed it up. They should have done it long ago when DD refused to sport a baby bump. No, I don't think it's a rumor because a company like times of india would never post such an article on their website without proper sources. In the name of creating drama, they have just used the baby and his heath numerous times. And to come to think of it, if DD is not ready to sport a bump, I doubt she will be ready to sport being a mom (this comes from my dear friend Pooja).

In short, the CVs have only messed it up....

i totally agree dol
dat MC isnt a issue but timing of MC is a big issue...................wen PH knew dat DD is refusing to go 4 it den dey shouldnt have used baby as an object 4 dere TRP and let viwers get attached to baby so much...........
dey could have easily shown in first doc appointment dat geet was never pregnant.............
now if bump has not to b dere den dey cant show godh bharai and delivery na.............dat would look ridiculous.........
so cv's messed up d timing...........
LOVE_DMG IF-Dazzler
LOVE_DMG
LOVE_DMG

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
i know yar this show was about geet and her baby, the trouble she went threw just to save that baby. how she stood up to everyone who insulted her baby! 
very disappointed in the cvs!

Go to top