India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Romance at the cost of MC?

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
I m sad from the bottom of my heart.Cry Who says romance is not possible after kid.? That unborn baby was the highlight of this show and now he is gone. Me total sadCry

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

deva1007PGirn-eiya-LOVE_DMGnoodles-Yaz-LuvScoobyEccentric.Beingmgdg_2010-lazybee-.Kiran.cuttieeSecretKhabri420

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Geet's challenge to the society & fighting out against all odds came to an end...Cry....but every thing that ends has a new beginning........so hope that the best is yet to come in her life.......true love never fades off no matter after being a mother of a child.........it completely depends on the cv's  coz its their task of handling the matter with utmost perfection........may be they have planned something else for us.......letz see.....

Edited by bobby13rocks - 12 March 2011 at 10:07am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

naamteegsameera LLuvScoobyhappygolucky-lazybee-mysterygurl1427Asmi13

Viji79 IF-Sizzlerz
Viji79
Viji79

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
I beg to disagree that the baby track was ended because CVs wanted to show romance between the lead pair. There are practical reasons for which this track has come up. This doesnt mean that I am happy about it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jwalamukhiAsmi13mysterygurl1427

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Sisters in Geet,

A child was conceived.  This unborn child was the initiator of making a coy, soft, sweet Geet to a defiant and strong Geet.  Maan was the intrument this baby brought for Geets physical protection.  The baby did its part, played the great game to make Geet a wonderful wise and socially aware young woman.  Therefore, this bond made Geet protect it.  God gave the baby a role to play and when its work was done, called it back.  In this  way I give justification for the CVs taking this track of an MC.  

Lets be cool and composed and watch the unfurling drama.  CVs have their game plan and we need to give them the time to reveal it to us.

Be cool girls.

Edited by lovetheserial - 12 March 2011 at 11:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

svijaya77jwalamukhihappygoluckymysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Well let me tell u the MC was part of the plan from the time Maaneet went back to HP...but because of audience and the pressure they delayed the MC.....and as a result Swati Pandey left the show...

so don't think that the MC was never part of the plan.......after the HP....the IP track was gonna be another plan for the MC but it got scrapped.....

No, the CV's have not planned an MC because they needed romance....but they needed to move the story; and they thought it was apt to bring MC to move in a direction in which they think will be good. Let them do their jobs. If we had earlier Swati would have not left.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

naamteegsameera LEchoesofpassionAsmi13

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
i have no problem wid mc but cv first bonded us with baby and then killed it is hurting yaar Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScooby

jwalamukhi IF-Dazzler
jwalamukhi
jwalamukhi

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Well let me tell u the MC was part of the plan from the time Maaneet went back to HP...but because of audience and the pressure they delayed the MC.....and as a result Swati Pandey left the show...

so don't think that the MC was never part of the plan.......after the HP....the IP track was gonna be another plan for the MC but it got scrapped.....

No, the CV's have not planned an MC because they needed romance....but they needed to move the story; and they thought it was apt to bring MC to move in a direction in which they think will be good. Let them do their jobs. If we had earlier Swati would have not left.....

thank you for the info. If baby is born and if they show scenes of maan-geet -dev and baby, then again there will be complaints that this is becoming saas bahu type saga. CV's know better than us.

Edited by jwalamukhi - 12 March 2011 at 10:19am
Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Exactly!
I wish Swati never leftCry
Now coming days will of course be very sad for us and maaneet but we will make it thru
n it will be cool to see how maan getz geet out of the trauma

Go to top