will geet blame maan 4 MC???

nats-29 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
guyz if u see d precap......geet was sad😭😭 nd angry.....will she 4gve maan???i cn't bear 2 see geet angry wid maan.......i dn't understand wats rong wid d cv's.😡😡😡😡..sme1 has 2 snd dem 2 a mental hospi.....😡

plsss tell me is geet angry wid maan???will she 4gve him(dough it wsn't maan's mistke dat she lost her baby)???
plssss guys tell me...its a request

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeh she is not angry with maan...may be angry becuse everytime he saves her...at that time he was not there...no one to be blamed...geet is angry at her fate...maan is angry at his helplessness...they are our maaneet...they wont blame each other...instead they love each other more ....and in grief they stand for each other...
mallu.crowe20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sindu1231

yeh she is not angry with maan...may be angry becuse everytime he saves her...at that time he was not there...no one to be blamed...geet is angry at her fate...maan is angry at his helplessness...they are our maaneet...they wont blame each other...instead they love each other more ....and in grief they stand for each other...

well said
me too think the same
i strongly beleive they will always stand for each other
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No Geet will not blame Maan . And Geet was not angry................
nats-29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mallu.crowe20

well said
me too think the same
i strongly beleive they will always stand for each other

thnxxx 4 gvin me hope...i'm eagerly waitin 4 mon episode.......atlst d cv's shud hve shown dem huggin...i wud b relieved watchin it nd cud go nd gve my 10th exams peacefully wich i startin frm monday😭😭
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

A-LLO,

The writing on the wall, so to speak, said Geet was just very heartbroken for the lost child.  She was not seen to be angry with Maan.  Remember, when he left for Panchkula, she send him with good wishes and love.  So she is now gradually, with tears in her eyes, accepting her fate.  She always bore hardships very silently with much tears.  This is the same effect.  It would be interesting to see how Maan brings her out of her grief and vice versa.  Both of them need each other desperately and Geet has always been wiser to understand Maan and his needs.

Cheers. 

Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Geet will not blame maan
Geet will blame her fate
And Maan will blame himself

Originally posted by: lovetheserial

A-LLO,

The writing on the wall, so to speak, said Geet was just very heartbroken for the lost child.  She was not seen to be angry with Maan.  Remember, when he left for Panchkula, she send him with good wishes and love.  So she is now slowly with tears in her eyes accepting her fate.  She always bore hardships very silently with much tears.  This is the same effect.  It would be interesting to see how Maan brings her out of her grief and vice versa.  Both of them need each other desperately and Geet has always been wiser to understand Maan and his needs. 

i second u.....
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i disagree...Geet is just heart broken ...baby gave real definition to Geet's character..n now its gone..
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
no geet isnt angry at maan.... Maaneet will always support eachother