Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

14/03/11 CD+CC >.. (Page 98)

Kash-Gurti-Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Kash-Gurti-Visu
Kash-Gurti-Visu

Joined: 20 September 2007
Posts: 20945

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Eyyyy Girls

Hey vempire How r u?


Im Oke
And U?

I m Fine Thanks

How Was Ur Day?

My Day Was Oke
And UrsEmbarrassed

My Day Was Aso Ok.

Welcome Back
What Are U Doing??

Nothing But Will Watch Vm's N u?

I Listing SongsLOL
Cant Wait For TomEmbarrassed

Which One???

Yesss Tom Will B A Very Emotional Episode..

Cant Wait..

Btw Where Is Kisss??????

Oh I Listing A English SongLOL
Yeah I Think No Kiss ScenesAngry
Yepp Tom Emotional Epi
But I Dont MindEmbarrassed

No Kiss Scenes Angry

Hopes After An Emotional Epi There Will B Romance In The Air..Day Dreaming

Yeah That For Sure
And Our Wish Come Soon TrueLOL

Now Really cant Wait Yaar.Day Dreaming


Yepp Me ToDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackb28

blackb28 IF-Addictz
blackb28
blackb28

Joined: 08 January 2010
Posts: 66903

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Eyyyy Girls

Hey vempire How r u?


Im Oke
And U?

I m Fine Thanks

How Was Ur Day?

My Day Was Oke
And UrsEmbarrassed

My Day Was Aso Ok.

Welcome Back
What Are U Doing??

Nothing But Will Watch Vm's N u?

I Listing SongsLOL
Cant Wait For TomEmbarrassed

Which One???

Yesss Tom Will B A Very Emotional Episode..

Cant Wait..

Btw Where Is Kisss??????

Oh I Listing A English SongLOL
Yeah I Think No Kiss ScenesAngry
Yepp Tom Emotional Epi
But I Dont MindEmbarrassed

No Kiss Scenes Angry

Hopes After An Emotional Epi There Will B Romance In The Air..Day Dreaming

Yeah That For Sure
And Our Wish Come Soon TrueLOL

Now Really cant Wait Yaar.Day Dreaming


Yepp Me ToDay Dreaming

U Know I Watched Saturday's Epi Only 1 Time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kash-Gurti-Visu

Kash-Gurti-Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Kash-Gurti-Visu
Kash-Gurti-Visu

Joined: 20 September 2007
Posts: 20945

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Eyyyy Girls

Hey vempire How r u?


Im Oke
And U?

I m Fine Thanks

How Was Ur Day?

My Day Was Oke
And UrsEmbarrassed

My Day Was Aso Ok.

Welcome Back
What Are U Doing??

Nothing But Will Watch Vm's N u?

I Listing SongsLOL
Cant Wait For TomEmbarrassed

Which One???

Yesss Tom Will B A Very Emotional Episode..

Cant Wait..

Btw Where Is Kisss??????

Oh I Listing A English SongLOL
Yeah I Think No Kiss ScenesAngry
Yepp Tom Emotional Epi
But I Dont MindEmbarrassed

No Kiss Scenes Angry

Hopes After An Emotional Epi There Will B Romance In The Air..Day Dreaming

Yeah That For Sure
And Our Wish Come Soon TrueLOL

Now Really cant Wait Yaar.Day Dreaming


Yepp Me ToDay Dreaming

U Know I Watched Saturday's Epi Only 1 Time.

Yeah Me To Its Was To SadCry
And Tom Also Wel By Emotional EpiConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackb28

blackb28 IF-Addictz
blackb28
blackb28

Joined: 08 January 2010
Posts: 66903

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Do U Like Amir Khan?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kash-Gurti-Visu

Kash-Gurti-Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Kash-Gurti-Visu
Kash-Gurti-Visu

Joined: 20 September 2007
Posts: 20945

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackb28

Do U Like Amir Khan?

Hmmmmmm Not ReallyLOL
But I Like His Movies 
Not All But His Best Film Is Ghajni For My
Amazing StoryEmbarrassed
And The SongsDay Dreaming
U Like Him?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackb28

blackb28 IF-Addictz
blackb28
blackb28

Joined: 08 January 2010
Posts: 66903

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Originally posted by blackb28

Do U Like Amir Khan?

Hmmmmmm Not ReallyLOL
But I Like His Movies 
Not All But His Best Film Is Ghajni For My
Amazing StoryEmbarrassed
And The SongsDay Dreaming
U Like Him?

I Like Him.

But I Don't Like Gajni..LOL

I Like 3 Idiots.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kash-Gurti-Visu

Kash-Gurti-Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Kash-Gurti-Visu
Kash-Gurti-Visu

Joined: 20 September 2007
Posts: 20945

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

[QUOTE=blackb28]Do U Like Amir Khan?

Hmmmmmm Not ReallyLOL
But I Like His Movies 
Not All But His Best Film Is Ghajni For My
Amazing StoryEmbarrassed
And The SongsDay Dreaming
U Like Him?

I Like Him.

But I Don't Like Gajni..LOL

I Like 3 Idiots.

[/QUOTE]
hahahahaha
Whyyy Ghanji Was So Beautifull Story Yaar
I Like Asin She Is So BeautifullLOLEmbarrassed
Yeah I Also Like 3Idiots
And What About SalluDay DreamingLOL>?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackb28

blackb28 IF-Addictz
blackb28
blackb28

Joined: 08 January 2010
Posts: 66903

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

[QUOTE=blackb28]Do U Like Amir Khan?

Hmmmmmm Not ReallyLOL
But I Like His Movies 
Not All But His Best Film Is Ghajni For My
Amazing StoryEmbarrassed
And The SongsDay Dreaming
U Like Him?

I Like Him.

But I Don't Like Gajni..LOL

I Like 3 Idiots.

[/QUOTE]
hahahahaha
Whyyy Ghanji Was So Beautifull Story Yaar
I Like Asin She Is So BeautifullLOLEmbarrassed
Yeah I Also Like 3Idiots
And What About SalluDay DreamingLOL>?

hehehe But I Don't Like Asin That's Why I Don't Like Gajni..

Yes Its Story Is Interesting..

Sallu...hmmmm.. I Also Like Him...

His Star Is Capricorn Na?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kash-Gurti-Visu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index