Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

14/03/11 CD+CC >.. (Page 7)

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Joined: 01 July 2009
Posts: 36153

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Guys MC Hppend Soon We Wil Have SRBlushing
i dont think soo yaar..cz now whole week will be sad and i dnt knw Ermmu think SR wil lhaon now Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kash-Gurti-Visu

todayzstar IF-Stunnerz
todayzstar
todayzstar

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 31625

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Thush--

Originally posted by todayzstar

Originally posted by deepthichoudary

Originally posted by --Thush--

Originally posted by deepthichoudary

Originally posted by --Thush--

Originally posted by deepthichoudary

Originally posted by todayzstar

Originally posted by deepthichoudary

Originally posted by todayzstar

Am bckLOLLOLWink

welcome back doc .....................Wink

ThnxxLOLLOLLOLhw r u ????

hum good ...........
on monday i had my maths exam yaar ........... i am bit scared ...........ufffffffffff

deepthi maths LOL

Cry
i hate maths .......................



Cry

Okie okie dnt cry yaar !!! do past papers u can do it dear Wink dont be scared ..in what section u hav xam ?? LOL stats or Core maths ??

on stats yaar ..................Ouch

hey deepthii am doing msc statistics yaarrrrrrLOL
i luv statisticssssssssLOLLOLLOL
doc i love you..i too love statistic Embarrassed

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaa..i luv tooo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mrs.MSK-

todayzstar IF-Stunnerz
todayzstar
todayzstar

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 31625

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Thush--

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Guys MC Hppend Soon We Wil Have SRBlushing
i dont think soo yaar..cz now whole week will be sad and i dnt knw Ermmu think SR wil lhaon now Confused

yup..jaan my patienttt s r8ttOuch..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kash-Gurti-Visu-Mrs.MSK-

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Joined: 01 July 2009
Posts: 36153

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by todayzstar

Originally posted by --Thush--

Originally posted by todayzstar

Originally posted by deepthichoudary

Originally posted by --Thush--

Originally posted by deepthichoudary

Originally posted by --Thush--

Originally posted by deepthichoudary

Originally posted by todayzstar

Originally posted by deepthichoudary

Originally posted by todayzstar

Am bckLOLLOLWink

welcome back doc .....................Wink

ThnxxLOLLOLLOLhw r u ????

hum good ...........
on monday i had my maths exam yaar ........... i am bit scared ...........ufffffffffff

deepthi maths LOL

Cry
i hate maths .......................



Cry

Okie okie dnt cry yaar !!! do past papers u can do it dear Wink dont be scared ..in what section u hav xam ?? LOL stats or Core maths ??

on stats yaar ..................Ouch

hey deepthii am doing msc statistics yaarrrrrrLOL
i luv statisticssssssssLOLLOLLOL
doc i love you..i too love statistic Embarrassed

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaa..i luv tooo

kiss in hand smiley

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kash-Gurti-Visutodayzstar

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Joined: 01 July 2009
Posts: 36153

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Guys shall we put sad baby picture on Monday as theme ?? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kash-Gurti-Visu

Kash-Gurti-Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Kash-Gurti-Visu
Kash-Gurti-Visu

Joined: 20 September 2007
Posts: 20069

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Thush--

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Guys MC Hppend Soon We Wil Have SRBlushing
i dont think soo yaar..cz now whole week will be sad and i dnt knw Ermmu think SR wil lhaon now Confused
I Know That We WIll Have Sad Epi But Its Oke YaarBig smile
I Dont MindTongue
Becouse We Have Always So beautifull epi Wink
so now its time for sad epiLOLEmbarrassed
and yeah not now SR Embarrassed
But Step By StepEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mrs.MSK-todayzstar

todayzstar IF-Stunnerz
todayzstar
todayzstar

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 31625

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Hey jaan..LOLLOL gayab

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kash-Gurti-Visu-Mrs.MSK-

Kash-Gurti-Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Kash-Gurti-Visu
Kash-Gurti-Visu

Joined: 20 September 2007
Posts: 20069

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Thush--

Guys shall we put sad baby picture on Monday as theme ?? 

Yesssssssssssssss Great IdeaaBig smile
Im With UWink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index