India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

saddddddddddddd

lody Goldie
lody
lody

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
the most sad ep ever in geet god guz do every one see how geet was lost and sad and the most sad part was the baby music and maan and am afraid that maby geet will blame  maan for losing her baby and i feel sorry and sad for her and the way she was soo lost and her pine god like some one kill our lovely geet   hope  maan will do his best to make geet smile come back in her life  i heat this ep alot am all in tears Cry who is with me

Edited by lody - 12 March 2011 at 10:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirn

Sameenaas Goldie
Sameenaas
Sameenaas

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Even Im feeling the same..... But I guess my anger for the CVs has over come my sadness..... Just hate them for doing this esp wen they cud make good use of baby track..... I still remembr how much Geet has struggled for the baby every now and then n they made a big joke of it evry time........ Stii Hoping for something good!!!!
lody Goldie
lody
lody

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sameenaas

Even Im feeling the same..... But I guess my anger for the CVs has over come my sadness..... Just hate them for doing this esp wen they cud make good use of baby track..... I still remembr how much Geet has struggled for the baby every now and then n they made a big joke of it evry time........ Stii Hoping for something good!!!!

will yes am whith u i think they gon crazy i heat them badly i realy want to kill them Angry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index