Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Just wanted to say Goodbye b4 i leave (Page 8)

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jshaila

its ur wish u want to quit but its serial i agree cv's have done the mess if they were going for MC they draged till now don't know what happened.
anyway if u like maaneet watch it or else ur take boss good luck but sorry for a month or so baby track was boring bye for now hope to see u backHug

yup..cvs messed it up..
Hug

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
@Jyothi
Very well said... !!! Its WE who demanded saying we want baby.. and CVs just showed wht we wanted.. and now when MC has happened, we are again blaming them...Ouch

Whatever, its over now... i just want the story to move forward.. How geet and maan get out of the trauma... and how thy move on....

And yes, no romance plz... we can wait for itSmile
lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolphinUSA

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Oh lily....shut up!!! Seriously??

Hello, meri ma....real life main real bache mar rahe hai tsunami ke vajah se aur yaha tu ro rahi hai sirf ek bacha keliyeh woh bhi ek virtual baby??

Sorry baby i feel bad for u.Ouch

U r not my lily...my lily is stronger....

come to reality baby....these things happen in real life....no reason to make it a big deal.

Real bache mar rahe hain real life mein because of tsunami and people here are requesting for passion between their favorite lead couple....BRILLIANT!!!!!!

thanks buddy...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged

Lily darling, I know exactly how you feel. It's like all the months of struggle and pain was for nothing. Now what's the aim of her life, really! But dear, don't go. I am shattered too...I was a hardcore supporter of the baby....but now it will be interesting to see if at all she wakes up from her immaturity and takes responsibility as an adult. She has gotten away too many times and this was a hard lesson for her. Life is not rosy....you need to get real. I'll only be waiting for Maan and Geet to act maturely...more so Geet. Their nok-jhoks and understanding of the other is all good, but I'm afraid they are still away from reality.

Cry ..we all r in the same boat na...
the story line which they showed in these days being far away from reality is all cvs fault n its the out come of their confused thoughts i suppose...

am always there for my frnds yaar..will never leave u guys
Hug

nanditasingh

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rati-

Hey Lily I for one can certainly feel what you are feeling about this tragedy shown yesterday. The Baby & its survival I still do feel was needed for the show given they(CVs) made its existence the very reason that made Geet battle through the society, its survival would be her victory, a woman's victory. Sad they took it away from her.
But I do agree with what a member here @dolphinUSA has mentioned may be this will make her grow up & its time she does.
Its your choice, your decision but I would still hope you stay.

thanks buddy Hug..
i also saying teh same thing...this mc track was not the only option for showing geet's trauma...they could have come up with other stuffs too..

anyways...lets wait n watch wat happens in future

nanditasingh

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rati-

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Oh lily....shut up!!! Seriously??

Hello, meri ma....real life main real bache mar rahe hai tsunami ke vajah se aur yaha tu ro rahi hai sirf ek bacha keliyeh woh bhi ek virtual baby??

Sorry baby i feel bad for u.Ouch

U r not my lily...my lily is stronger....

come to reality baby....these things happen in real life....no reason to make it a big deal.

Real bache mar rahe hain real life mein because of tsunami and people here are requesting for passion between their favorite lead couple....BRILLIANT!!!!!!

Sorry for poking my nose in between.

@dolphinUSA - I so agree with you & yeah this is the real tragedy. We spend hours here bridging the gap between real & reel be it about actors personal or professional life or cribbing for something or the other  but when someone else comments on something that doesn't suit our fancy we pull back that imaginary bridge & accuse them of what we ourselves avoid practicing.
Good to read your views, both of them. 

Clap Clap ...

thats how the real thinking works i suppose LOL

nanditasingh

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
will be back to point reply to others posts soon....
if is acting strange and is not opening for me right now...

will be back with all my replys soon...

hope this gets posted..*fingers crossed*
sindu_gurti IF-Dazzler
sindu_gurti
sindu_gurti

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosie11

Originally posted by sindu1231

Originally posted by rosie11

The episode today was so sad...why did they delay so much if they had to show MC anyways.....and here people are saying its good so now SR will happen...how can fans be so pathetic

common who told that they are happy that sr is gonna happen...please yar dont defame your own forum members...no one will say that ...
See GEET FB page
its geet fb page...not india forums...stay in a place where healthy discussions are still alive., try too filter and get the things which you actually want and good too ....avoid the unwanted and baseless comments...dear common on.

Go to top