Just wanted to say Goodbye b4 i leave - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

better things like we will be able to see a grief of a young mother who lost her child....

better storyline.......they maybe able to bring a stronger story for the show.....

this will make maaneet stronger.....and it is not like they cannot have another baby

ummm...not strong enough for me  yaar...can u pls provide me a better n strong reasoning to support ur point pls ? ๐Ÿ˜Š
Lily
u are not going anywhere understand ,, See MC was on the cards from the begining its just that we never wanted to accept that they cant show baby coz Geet is not ending and in daily soaps shooting with small babies become very tough yaar be reasonable
i was tooooo very attached to baby and dont want a MC To happen but CV has some story na and one more giving only birth to child was not give justice to what happened to Geet in past
now she will become more stronger and you will see how she make her mark
so pls Dont leave that you love so much all your freinds and Maneet

I agree it was an extremely sad episode๐Ÿ˜ญ, but i don't think fans only wanted the miscarriage for romance or SR, there were many reasons๐Ÿ˜•. Yes, now that the baby's dead it feels like her aim is gone, but no she would've left her home and family anyway because they wouldn't let her make her own decisions. Koi baat nahi yaar, she'll have kids again with Maan na, i know it's sad to see the baby die, but i feel Geet has gained a lot because of her fight๐Ÿ˜Š. She has unmasked the guy who betrayed her and punished him, punished his wife for her deeds, made a point to all the girls of the villages and conservative families who can't stand up for themselves, found a man who loves her soooooo much and faced the world when they taunted her being an unmarried mother, made her own identity in a city where she was all alone๐Ÿ‘. I think Geet has gained a lot and her struggle has not gone to waste๐Ÿ˜ƒ. I can only say don't leave, otherwise it's up to you๐Ÿ˜Š.

Oh lily....shut up!!! Seriously??

Hello, meri ma....real life main real bache mar rahe hai tsunami ke vajah se aur yaha tu ro rahi hai sirf ek bacha keliyeh woh bhi ek virtual baby??

Sorry baby i feel bad for u.

U r not my lily...my lily is stronger....

come to reality baby....these things happen in real life....no reason to make it a big deal.

wow...well said...! ๐Ÿ˜›

exactly no SR will happen do u actually think that?
i cannot believe some of u think that those that didn't mind having an MC were in for it because they wanted romance.
stop assuming things....there are many more reasons why some were pro MC

Lily u know i was never in for an MC...tu to mujhay janti hai for a long time....

but there has to be logic.....Geet has gone through many blows durin her pregnancy.....the last fall was deadly....had that baby survived it would have been soo stupid and illogical....

that was why i am in for the MC...if u wanted to know...

firstly let me clear a point from my side......
I never said that mc track came into existance because SR can be shown in future...NO i dint say that...and second i dint say that u supported that thinking in the first place...

all i said that..in all the reasons behind many supporting MC track..' some' of the mc supporters think like this n supported mc so that there would be no complications in showing sr stuffs..
i dint say all the MC supporters are like this and support the above thinking...
just said that some think like that...and pls dont tell me in this whole world of forum..u did not find even a single person who thought like that....i saw many discussions to show the validity of my point...
Its not u....nor many others...each had different reasons to support MC...

so..yes..i know u mate...and i know the reasons behind u supporting mc...and i NEVER blamed u for that in the first place..

but..yaar..i could come up with more logical story line with baby in the serial too...its not my fault if cvs messed it up showing illogical stuff...

Originally posted by pooja83

hey lily
i dont know exactly wat to say but i really feel dat u r wrong in thinking dat fans wanted baby to go just 4 sake of romance?

firstly yaar...where in my post did i mention that all the fans wanted mc so that maaneet can have sr peacefully...i just opened this thread to express that i dint like the mc part shown yesterday and i dont support it in future too...
i mainly opened it to say gudbye n hello to my frnds..rather than leaving suddenly without saying anything..

so..how am i wrong for something which i dint say in teh first place.. ???

can u tell me dat where is it written dat pregnant ladies cant romance or have sum passion?

mate....i know very well that pregnent ladies can have romance n all that stuff...i remember each n every discussion everyone had regarding this one..and also all teh doctor's and married people's views on it..
and to tell u...i supported this point all this time...so i dont know where u got the wrong idea that i dont have knwledge regarding this part and now trying to make me understand..

moreover do u think dat fans will get passionate scenes wen geet is so devastated ............no .........

did i say that in the first place ??? pls check out my posts peacefully once again n decide ๐Ÿ˜Š

but fans wanted to see sum groW*H in dere relation which was not dere infact was detriorating after dere marriage........
moreover can cv's show godh bharai and delivery without baby bump?

thats cvs fault that they showed illogical stuffs..not mine..๐Ÿ˜Š

wen DD has refused to support baby bump wat can dey do?

but i agree dat dere timing is wrong
dey should have gone 4 it long back wen dey knew dat DD wasnt ready
dey shouldnt have let us get so attached to baby
cv's mocked pregnancy and medical facts big time

but lily buddy dis is life and sumthings in real life also dont go as per our wish......
so b strong and face it...............we all love u.............

am always strong...if ones thinking is against the general tide's thinking...it doesnt mean that they became weak..and dont understand the true reality facts...
i do understand..and am strong enough to state it out before everyone..

i luv u tooo buddy...

Originally posted by maan-and-geet

hun, things happen in real life too..... so many tragedies occur in life but they should make a person stronger..... so hang in there with us Maaneet are still there lets wait and watch what future holds for them

๐Ÿ˜Š ...i know that mate...am just saying that this (mc track shown yesterday) track was not the only way of showing a person or character (geet in this case) what life is...and make her a strong person from inside...
there were many other ways to handle the situation and that too at this time...
and the cvs messed it up big time according to me...

Originally posted by kuls11

Exactly...I want to add .rather they build up this baby track to hype...to show us sometimes you never achieve what you want................They showed us how maneet lost their child........but that happen in real life.............My best frnd had MC in Jan.........she was fine just walking around with no complication........Actress DOlly sohi in real life had 3 MC.s ........in 4 years...............How they take story when DD dont want to keep bump......audience dont want leap.......................
And bytheway.......I anyway dont care for virtual baby..........when I am seeing real damage in Japan........sorry..........But I do care for real things only.......keep reel stuff to reel only............

I told once on thread if this MC happen there will be virtual tsunami on IF and FB...........and therefore Cvs were always scared to take story this way........see yesterday.............a real tsunami happened....noone cared as much as they cared for this virtual one...............

to each their thoughts..to their own..๐Ÿ˜Š

who said that i dont care for the real things happening out there at japan...?
if we dont mention it here..doesnt mean that i dont care for other real stuffs out there..

Originally posted by Aleezey

My only problem is that the way ppl talk abt this s/l, I can understand the  we all have our POV'S but there is a certain way of saying something . Some ppl want the baby to die so Man geet can have wedding nite ? some ppl want mc becoz it was devs bacha not Mann's (y ppl r forgetting its geets kid too ). I know its a drama and I also from the begining kinda knew  tha tMc might happen but being all happy abt it is really sad, a baby is a baby an innocent life( real or virtual doesnt matter) and wishing death upon it is just show how insensitive ppl can be . PPL have there own opinions and I totally respect that but being sensitive and rspectful abt a issue which is so  delicate wont be asking for too much now is it .

๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ..can i super like ur post mate ??

thanks buddy...u made my day...
atleast u understood wat i was actually trying to say...instead of misinterpreting my words and going to conclusions..

agree with every point of urs and let me assure u that i understood what u r trying to say..๐Ÿ˜Š though i cant express it n my views  right now here..

Originally posted by roseli

hey grow up these thngs happen in reality n it was suppose to happen frm very beginin so its not a big deal... real drama tu ab strt hoga i mean pehle maneet thora immature act karte thay specially geet n nw geet ka thora mature role wch i thnk is gud n drama thora serious trak par aye ga althou it was goin fine ds way as well so jst take a chill pill ......๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜Š u n i have different definitions for the term "grown up" mate...
for me i already grew up to such a point that i realise n can differenciate wats gud n bad..
so no problems๐Ÿ˜Š
..am chilled now