Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Just wanted to say Goodbye b4 i leave - Page 3

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sia.k_1

Lily.... I know how u must be feeling.... cuz all of us were attached to the baby .... and past few episodes just made it more difficult for us to accept the harsh reality which happened today...... But i would say, MC hasn cme for SR to happen.... Do u think SR will happen wen Maneet are so devasted in their lives?I dont think so!

exactly no SR will happen do u actually think that?
i cannot believe some of u think that those that didn't mind having an MC were in for it because they wanted romance.
stop assuming things....there are many more reasons why some were pro MC

Lily u know i was never in for an MC...tu to mujhay janti hai for a long time....

but there has to be logic.....Geet has gone through many blows durin her pregnancy.....the last fall was deadly....had that baby survived it would have been soo stupid and illogical....

that was why i am in for the MC...if u wanted to know...
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosie11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sindu1231

common who told that they are happy that sr is gonna happen...please yar dont defame your own forum members...no one will say that ...

See GEET FB page
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey lily
i dont know exactly wat to say but i really feel dat u r wrong in thinking dat fans wanted baby to go just 4 sake of romance?

can u tell me dat where is it written dat pregnant ladies cant romance or have sum passion?

moreover do u think dat fans will get passionate scenes wen geet is so devastated ............no .........
but fans wanted to see sum groW*H in dere relation which was not dere infact was detriorating after dere marriage........
moreover can cv's show godh bharai and delivery without baby bump?
wen DD has refused to support baby bump wat can dey do?

but i agree dat dere timing is wrong
dey should have gone 4 it long back wen dey knew dat DD wasnt ready
dey shouldnt have let us get so attached to baby
cv's mocked pregnancy and medical facts big time

but lily buddy dis is life and sumthings in real life also dont go as per our wish......
so b strong and face it...............we all love u.............
Edited by pooja83 - 13 years ago
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lily_k25

yup....this is it for me...am done with geet now..sorry...u guys can carry on with the show..
today's episode told me exactly when i should quit this show and am sure this will be the last episode of geet i will be watching...damn the bloody cvs...i care less now..

i prefer quitting rather than to feel bad n shed tears at the episode..and discuss how well the actors delivered the scene...what could be the damn future story line...so its OVER for me..😡....u killed the very essence of this serial by killing the baby today...such that..everything else becomes meaningless..

and all those who r thinking...here goes another one who is fake blackmailing about leaving... u can just yawn widely and close the thread...because me not going to bother anymore...for anyone..

just wanted to say that ...i found many frnds here and enjoyed being here..luv u all..will be in touch with u all through pms..may be...
if anyone gets a doubt  whether am alive or dead in future...just peep into galleries...my first home at IF.. hopefully will come to galleries sometimes..other than that ..am out of everything else here..

am sorry if u found me rude or unacceptable here...but to my only defence....am BOILING after watching today's episode 😡 😡

Good BYe....Luv U All

lily

hun, things happen in real life too..... so many tragedies occur in life but they should make a person stronger..... so hang in there with us Maaneet are still there lets wait and watch what future holds for them
Silentsoul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pooja83

hey lily
i dont know exactly wat to say but i really feel dat u r wrong in thinking dat fans wanted baby to go just 4 sake of romance?

can u tell me dat where is it written dat pregnant ladies cant romance or have sum passion?

moreover do u think dat fans will get passionate scenes wen geet is so devastated ............no .........
but fans wanted to see sum groW*H in dere relation which was not dere infact was detriorating after dere marriage........
moreover can cv's show godh bharai and delivery without baby bump?
wen DD has refused to support baby bump wat can dey do?

but i agree dat dere timing is wrong
dey should have gone 4 it long back wen dey knew dat DD wasnt ready
dey shouldnt have let us get so attached to baby

but lily buddy dis is life and sumthings in real life also dont go as per our wish......
so b strong and face it...............we all love u.............

Exactly...I want to add .rather they build up this baby track to hype...to show us sometimes you never achieve what you want................They showed us how maneet lost their child........but that happen in real life.............My best frnd had MC in Jan.........she was fine just walking around with no complication........Actress DOlly sohi in real life had 3 MC.s ........in 4 years...............How they take story when DD dont want to keep bump......audience dont want leap.......................
And bytheway.......I anyway dont care for virtual baby..........when I am seeing real damage in Japan........sorry..........But I do care for real things only.......keep reel stuff to reel only............

I told once on thread if this MC happen there will be virtual tsunami on IF and FB...........and therefore Cvs were always scared to take story this way........see yesterday.............a real tsunami happened....noone cared as much as they cared for this virtual one...............
Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Shivi, pooji, kuls...

I totally agree with all of u...baby was dear to all of us, but certain things are meant to happen.. And its not in our hands... And i definitely think its not for the SR.. cummon, who thinks of Sr at this point of time?.... baby is gone for many logical reasons( PH, DD.. and many more reasons which we dont know)....I hope to see a strong track now...!!
Aleezey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
My only problem is that the way ppl talk abt this s/l, I can understand the  we all have our POV'S but there is a certain way of saying something . Some ppl want the baby to die so Man geet can have wedding nite ? some ppl want mc becoz it was devs bacha not Mann's (y ppl r forgetting its geets kid too ). I know its a drama and I also from the begining kinda knew  tha tMc might happen but being all happy abt it is really sad, a baby is a baby an innocent life( real or virtual doesnt matter) and wishing death upon it is just show how insensitive ppl can be . PPL have there own opinions and I totally respect that but being sensitive and rspectful abt a issue which is so  delicate wont be asking for too much now is it .
roseli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lily_k25

yup....this is it for me...am done with geet now..sorry...u guys can carry on with the show..
today's episode told me exactly when i should quit this show and am sure this will be the last episode of geet i will be watching...damn the bloody cvs...i care less now..

i prefer quitting rather than to feel bad n shed tears at the episode..and discuss how well the actors delivered the scene...what could be the damn future story line...so its OVER for me..😡....u killed the very essence of this serial by killing the baby today...such that..everything else becomes meaningless..

and all those who r thinking...here goes another one who is fake blackmailing about leaving... u can just yawn widely and close the thread...because me not going to bother anymore...for anyone..

just wanted to say that ...i found many frnds here and enjoyed being here..luv u all..will be in touch with u all through pms..may be...
if anyone gets a doubt  whether am alive or dead in future...just peep into galleries...my first home at IF.. hopefully will come to galleries sometimes..other than that ..am out of everything else here..

am sorry if u found me rude or unacceptable here...but to my only defence....am BOILING after watching today's episode 😡 😡

Good BYe....Luv U All

lily

hey grow up these thngs happen in reality n it was suppose to happen frm very beginin so its not a big deal... real drama tu ab strt hoga i mean pehle maneet thora immature act karte thay specially geet n nw geet ka thora mature role wch i thnk is gud n drama thora serious trak par aye ga althou it was goin fine ds way as well so jst take a chill pill ......😊
Edited by roseli - 13 years ago
jyotic_74 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lily take a chill pill this is fiction and the cvs have done whatever they have to do in the interest of show and further with Dev hovering over maaneet it is better this way.. no offense and please atleast see what the new track is in store without even seeing if u are going to leave than it is really not good, the galleries u made are required in future also do not go
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
relax kanamma... i know you are mad, we are all feeling hollow as well ... 
but i guess this happens when you are too attached to something..
i will not stop you since its ur choice !!
and besides i have otherwise to keep in touch with you so IF is not a barrier..
i wish i had the guts to quit like you as well, but i am too freakin attached to the show ..you can call it a weakness, but i guess i wont be able to resist the temptation..cos geet is the only show i watch