India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Just wanted to say Goodbye b4 i leave

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
yup....this is it for me...am done with geet now..sorry...u guys can carry on with the show..
today's episode told me exactly when i should quit this show and am sure this will be the last episode of geet i will be watching...damn the bloody cvs...i care less now..

i prefer quitting rather than to feel bad n shed tears at the episode..and discuss how well the actors delivered the scene...what could be the damn future story line...so its OVER for me..Angry....u killed the very essence of this serial by killing the baby today...such that..everything else becomes meaningless..

and all those who r thinking...here goes another one who is fake blackmailing about leaving... u can just yawn widely and close the thread...because me not going to bother anymore...for anyone..

just wanted to say that ...i found many frnds here and enjoyed being here..luv u all..will be in touch with u all through pms..may be...
if anyone gets a doubt  whether am alive or dead in future...just peep into galleries...my first home at IF.. hopefully will come to galleries sometimes..other than that ..am out of everything else here..

am sorry if u found me rude or unacceptable here...but to my only defence....am BOILING after watching today's episode Angry Angry

Good BYe....Luv U All

lily

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rati-Armu4evaMounchyshivangi783princess.rocksshinusmeravigilisoSabaah..canadians-Zoya-..Adeena..nanditasingh

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Oh lily....shut up!!! Seriously??

Hello, meri ma....real life main real bache mar rahe hai tsunami ke vajah se aur yaha tu ro rahi hai sirf ek bacha keliyeh woh bhi ek virtual baby??

Sorry baby i feel bad for u.Ouch

U r not my lily...my lily is stronger....

come to reality baby....these things happen in real life....no reason to make it a big deal.

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 12 March 2011 at 10:00am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

ManeetRPerfactaartiskkdg129P0401naamteeg-eiya-Nikhi.maansi007--Magnificent--chullbulliRadiantTreasure--ANGEL--jwalamukhiEchoesofpassionmeravigilisoiMadzramaheshDilsaylily_k25LavZsonia_koolkhanrickksroseinbloom_Invincible_Serendipity..Sofna-Saruu-pickachublackb28

rosie11 Newbie
rosie11
rosie11

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged

The episode today was so sad...why did they delay so much if they had to show MC anyways.....and here people are saying its good so now SR will happen...how can fans be so pathetic

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnmaansi007-eiya-MounchySabaah..lily_k25..Adeena..-Saruu-blackb28

Sabaah.. IF-Rockerz
Sabaah..
Sabaah..

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
noo..u shld not leav...we hav much more left of maaneet..its jus for sum days emotional bt thn m sure cvs wil plan sumthng gud 4 us..dnt b angry n sad..all ur frndz wld defntly need u here on IF

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ManeetRPerfactmaansi007lily_k25sonia_koolkhanmaaniqrapickachublackb28

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
LiLy...... Hug tell me about it... m shattered n disgusted beyond words..!! But yaar...... aise nahi kehte.. dun leave... !! If u dun feel like it dun watch the show for a while.. but aise Alvida na kaho...Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maansi007-Zoya-lily_k25sonia_koolkhanmaaniqrapickachu

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Oh lily....shut up!!! Seriously??

Hello, meri ma....real life main real bache mar rahe hai tsunami ke vajah se aur yaha tu ro rahi hai sirf ek bacha keliyeh woh bhi ek virtual baby??

Sorry baby i feel bad for u.Ouch

U r not my lily...my lily is stronger....

come to reality baby....these things happen in real life....no reason to make it a big deal.

sweetheart..i was always against killing of baby or mc...whether in real life or in reel life...
its hurts me equally if its in real or reel....i do know the difference between real n reel and it wrenches me apart seeing these things happen in reality (tsunami..n other cases)...
so its not the question of virtual baby or real one for me..its both the same for me..Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mounchy..Adeena..

Bharathi_gurti IF-Dazzler
Bharathi_gurti
Bharathi_gurti

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosie11

The episode today was so sad...why did they delay so much if they had to show MC anyways.....and here people are saying its good so now SR will happen...how can fans be so pathetic

common who told that they are happy that sr is gonna happen...please yar dont defame your own forum members...no one will say that ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

naamteegharshijiPGirnmaansi007Dilsaylily_k25

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosie11

believe me ..if i say that i saw that pathetic side of some fans long before..Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mounchy

Go to top