GURMEET CHOUDRY IS GOD OF EXPRESSIONS - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by rosie11

also liked the way CVs showed him on the jeep..you cud see the tension on his face but outwardly he was trying to keep calm.      The traffic jam scene, one wud have expected him to scream and shout and but he held his calm and tried to move the truck alone..HATS OFF TOHIS ACTING, U CUD SEE THE EMOTIONS HE WAS GOING THRU.   U CUD LITRALLY SEE THE PAIN IN HIS EYES NOT KNOWING WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH GEET IN THE HOSPITAL

i loved what u said.the traffic jam scene was superb.the way he walked towards the truck calmly and tried to move it-u could feel maan's plight,he was totally stunned,too sad to show irritation or anger,so just tried to move the truck alone without thinking.excellantly portrayed by GC and very well conceived by the cvs.
I knoww the way he was on the ph and rushed all the way, the traffic scene and then the last scene OMGGG OMG😭. I cant wait to watch Mon episode where both DD and GC are gonna be marveloussssssss. GC hats off you👏
couldnt agree with you more!
agree with u..
GC was simply fanatabulous today......👏
GURU IS THE BESTT LOVE HIM SOOO MUCH
AND SO IS DD!!
THEY will ALWAYS be on TOP
Guru was dynamite he was spot on with his range of emotions. Love him!
OMG this guy is/was fantastic .. his expressions .. he made me cry .. I'M still not over it .. even Drashti .. we only got to see a glimpse of Geet .. haaye that was enough .. Sia was 😭
the way he acts, makes us feel this show is so real, we cry whnen he cries, we laugh when he laughs (which is very rare), we smile when he smiles. he brings his character to life and he has made a special place in our heart by his brilliant performances. he is truly a great actor and such a pleasure to watch.
Veena he did a fabulous job in each scene
- whether it was with the little girl. The way he says I am a father too, even before the baby's birth
- or his determination to reach geet, to the extent that he starting pushing the truck on his own
- or a dread that the baby will be no more when he his thinking of all the baby moments with geet and driving
- or fromt he time that he hears the doctor
- or when he looks at geet through  the window

For the first time MSK truly cried with tears flowing down his cheeks. he nknew what this meant to both of them. what a stuggle it had been for both of them.
very well said veena. he was awsome, brilliant to express all the feelings of msk was going through. he was able to heart broken msk without saying any word. once again he showed us that no one can beat him to emote expressions through eyes and without saying a word. heads of to GC👍🏼