Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

To all Geetians... A Big *HUG*

--Kesh-- Goldie
--Kesh--
--Kesh--

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Today... I think we all need a hug..... 

I know some were for the MC and others totally against it. Whtever our opinion about this track... I know tht no one really wanted Geet and Maan to lose their baby... a baby they had come to love more then life. A baby around whose arrival they had built a million dreams... I do know that none of us really wanted them to go through this tragic event.

May none of us ever have to go through this in real life cos losing a baby or child, is like losing an integral part of you... like someone cutting off your limb while you are concious... 

I work in a field where I have seen very poorly babies and believe me its sad when they die but its even more painful to see what the parents go through.. the guilt they feel like may be they could have done things differently or may be they didnt do enough. The guilt of the Dr who couldnt save it or the guilt of the nurse analysing her every move... did she do some thing wrong.. maybe some mistake in administering a drug... Its never easy to lose someone you love but losing a baby... is always the most tragic even of any parents life...

So herez a tight hug from me to all Geetians....

Edited by kesha2412 - 12 March 2011 at 9:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharanya.K.C.PGirntazeen_29

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top