gurpreet28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
''GURMEET CHOUDARY'' rocked the entire episode. 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 what a wonderful performance.👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ya guru na ...no one could beat him in his emotions..his eyes speaks tons of expression gurpreet..well said...
maneet2me thumbnail
the scene when he hears that the baby is no more...was so heartwrenching...he looked so alone there....and the tears in his eyes brot tears in my eyes too
soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yesssss he is the god of expressions.... i personally think this was his best performance till date in ghsp
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
maneet24jan thumbnail
the scene wherein he pushes the truck to clear of the jam...amaaaaaaaaaazing...clearly defined what a control he had over his mind and emotions...now i understand....sach aasu hume sochney nahi detey 👍🏼..toh main bhi ab kabhii nahi roungi!!!!
Jadee777 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agreed he did a superb job is expressions, his fear, his pain so real. Love him, he was Superb!
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rajeevsurbhi

yesssss he is the god of expressions.... i personally think this was his best performance till date in ghsp

i agree,not only his-this was the best performance by anyone in this show till now.gC-take a bow-the master of subtle acting-👏