The Creatives Killed The Baby:(( - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

omg for cryin out loud...u guys are cryin over a virtual baby when real babies aredead due to the tsunami?? Millions of children are gonna become orphans???
</div>
Hello wake up and smell the coffee.....the people that wanted the MC are sad too that it happened......but the CV's know what they are doing....so stop makin it an issue

<div>
no offense but seriously this is crazy.........

I am one that wanted a MC....as well but my reasons were totally different...what is done is done....

lets wait for the story to move on.

Sorry for sounding harsh, but i had to

This does not make sense . Strictly from the show or the virtual world's POV , why can we not be upset ? I'm terribily sorry for the loss of so many lives and I'm doing my bit for the victims and praying for the families . But what does that have to do with the show ?

I can understand if someone says that whatever happens in reel life is irrelevant now because it is not worth crying for . I did the same for a very long time post 26/11 .So it is understandable if people genuinely disconnect themselves from each and every aspect of the show and not just whatever suits them .
But did you not open a thread in the morning cribbing about the lack of passion in the show ? Where was all this compassion then ?

Excuse my harsh language as well ... I just had to ... too ...!

Dimple beta, shant baby shant.......

it is a fake baby.....this is a show........why are u sad about a fake baby?? How about thinking of the real babies that have died due to the tsunami???

We are blown today, it was indeed very sad to see this......but it had to be done, the CV's know wat they are doing.
👏👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 well said dear.👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
Dimple I totally agree with you . CVS ne ye thik nahi kia . I am too much attached with the baby .
Ashi- yes i opened a thread and it is a sticky too because of not only passion.....mind u......that thread was made to tell the CV's that even with her pregnancy they can show passion......

and that is wrong of the Cv's to not show any with the excuse of the baby.......

do not think that we are not sad for the MC........we all are.....

and my compassion even then was there that even while makin my post i was watchin the news all day thank u very much.

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
I know this is just terrible, till the last second I hoped and prayed that this shouldn't happen. 

The whole fight of Geet was for the baby and the CV's have gone and killed the baby, I really hate them for this, just to show romance they killed off the innocent baby. I can't believe it, I feel so terribly depressed and mad.

Ashi- yes i opened a thread and it is a sticky too because of not only passion.....mind u......that thread was made to tell the CV's that even with her pregnancy they can show passion......

and that is wrong of the Cv's to not show any with the excuse of the baby.......

do not think that we are not sad for the MC........we all are.....

and my compassion even then was there that even while makin my post i was watchin the news all day thank u very much.

Meh , you missed the plane !

My point is not whether you watched television or not , whether you told the cvs that passion can be shown during pregnancy or not . My point is that you complained about the lack of passion that we saw in the tip tip barsa teaser . You should have followed your own advice and not complained at all (passion or no passion , baby or no baby ) in the wake of the devastation that took place in Japan .

Anyways we won't get anywhere with this . I requested everyone to be a little sensitive today in my first post itself because no amount if explanations or justifications are good enough.

I'm out of this thread now .
i never expected to feel so devastated over a fictional miscarriage.... but i do... i feel so empty right now... i dint realise i was so attached to the baby... 😭 
but i'm not going to call the CV's names because of that... this is their story... let them show wat they want to show... we can decide if we want to watch it or not...
Bohut ne chaha tha yeh and CV's ne un logon ki baat man li... great 😡... thank you to everyone who wanted this and to the CV's... 😡 
I can't believe this... how could they do this... 😡
Over a year humein ullu banaya... thanks to the CV's for such a gift... 😡