Posted: 13 years ago
hameer and uttara look vry cute 2gether........i think dey r dating in d show as in 11 marchs episode hameer asked uttara to dance with him and even kissed her hand in another scene....
wat do u all think??????????????????
we knw dear there are a lot of hameer uttara scenes and we even lov them
but no confessions hav been made.......we await
and so till then we can hav sum visual treat!
could u pls send me d links or dates and parts of their scenes......
There is definitely something going between these two...
Since last few weeks the bond they were sharing and the way their chemistry was going up im sure there is gonna be a confession soon
But i dont want too much of romance in this show because its a crime show and if romance comes in it might just ruin the suspense so hopefully not too much... But little bit of romance is totally fine😳
Originally posted by Vidya85

There is definitely something going between these two...
Since last few weeks the bond they were sharing and the way their chemistry was going up im sure there is gonna be a confession soon
But i dont want too much of romance in this show because its a crime show and if romance comes in it might just ruin the suspense so hopefully not too much... But little bit of romance is totally fine😳

Ya u are absolutely correct ......
Too much of romance will spoil the show !
But the way they are presently showing a lit bit of romance in the main scenes it looks great ....
I m totally loving it ! 
Yeah they look cute together.. btw guies is there any group of "Kotey Sikkey" on facebook?????
Originally posted by Pumpkinn

Ya u are absolutely correct ......
Too much of romance will spoil the show !
But the way they are presently showing a lit bit of romance in the main scenes it looks great ....
I m totally loving it ! 

Yea but now they r showing little too much so 5 minutes each episode will be totally fine😳
agree with all of u....luv Hameettra cant get enough of them..
when hameer asked uttara to dance with him 
plz can anyone give the date of that episode
 plz plz plz plz plz plz............😒
Edited by nehaastha - 13 years ago
yeah!hameer said ki "uutara dis is why i really kile you,"when she said ki hum ek b'day party gift toh kar sakte hai!