India-Forums

Losing Interest in the show (Page 4)

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged

yuup...

but with todays episode thing will get interestin...as it seems that bhaskar had a past n some girl really comited suicide due to him....

April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

yuup...

but with todays episode thing will get interestin...as it seems that bhaskar had a past n some girl really comited suicide due to him....

It will be same..Bhasker lying and Avni and  Aai believing him...same old, same old...The show will only become interesting if Avni and her Aai show some back bone, quit crying and teach rascal Bhaskar and his family a lesson.

Edited by April2007 - 18 March 2011 at 12:01pm
April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vernaly

for avni's mother bhaskar is a noble guy n only his family that too his ayi n anju tai are bad....this is wat stops avni's mother from caling off the mariage. as she thinks that if the guy is nice then the girl can overcome wateva tit bit problem that can ocur due to other family members

Guys itz basicaly b'coz she doesnt have her husband by her side.so finding a boy that too with avni's condition will be hard.

She has very good looking daughters, she should have problem finding husband for them without even having husband on her side. It is her son that she should concentrate on
nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by April2007

yuup...

It will be same..Bhasker lying and Avni and  Aai believing him...same old, same old...The show will only become interesting if Avni and her Aai show some back bone, quit crying and teach rascal Bhaskar and his family a lesson.
could u plz use less rude words...just a sugestion :)
when i say bhaskar is "smart" i mean in the other sense of the word and not the literal sense. yes, he is manipulative. he again managed to win over avni's trust..

n for the "same old thing". i gues every show on tv show the same thing. evry show is dragged n things arent revealed on time. story progresses n then only all other aspects come into the picture.
thats y i mentioned in my post "lets se how things go"......... as for the curent track when we know that mariage is bound to take place then we should be aware that bhaskar would manage to win avni's trust.....only thing is how he does ....

i realy wish he turns into positive after mariage.....

April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by April2007

yuup...

could u plz use less rude words...just a sugestion :)
when i say bhaskar is "smart" i mean in the other sense of the word and not the literal sense. yes, he is manipulative. he again managed to win over avni's trust..

Bhasker's behaviour verges on being criminal rude word clearly  defines Bhasker, sometimes U have to use language to tell  the truth  using  polite language doesn't cut it. To hoodwink and  falsify the truth is not called winning over the trust and it neither a smart move. The word Smart has good connotation what Bhasker is doing is totally negative.

Edited by April2007 - 19 March 2011 at 6:21pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maayke se bandhi... Dor Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index