India-Forums

   

Losing Interest in the show (Page 2)

rittu_deep Goldie
rittu_deep
rittu_deep

Joined: 20 January 2006
Posts: 2063

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

I agree that the show needs to pick up...It is getting too monotonous and boring...

I also agree on the point that Avni should say no to this marriage...I mean she is an intelligent, educated, sensible and a working girl, can't she sense the true intentions of certain people including Bhaskar??? At certain times, the situation became sooo obvious that even a teenager can sense the motto...D'oh
I must say that in these matters, Abha (the middle sister) is more intelligent than Avni...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaffacjs369

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Joined: 09 May 2010
Posts: 6054

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rittu_deep

I agree that the show needs to pick up...It is getting too monotonous and boring...

I also agree on the point that Avni should say no to this marriage...I mean she is an intelligent, educated, sensible and a working girl, can't she sense the true intentions of certain people including Bhaskar??? At certain times, the situation became sooo obvious that even a teenager can sense the motto...D'oh
I must say that in these matters, Abha (the middle sister) is more intelligent than Avni...


I wudnt blame Avni totally... if it was left to her she wudnt marry at all till her siblings were settled ... but she is doing it for her mom ...
as far as bhaskar in particular is concerned ... everytime a situation arose where avni was disturbed ... Bhaskar has very sweetly managed to convince her that they will handle the problems together and he will support her in all the financial liabilities...
Abha can see things as they are clearly because she being the third party..is not fooled easily... but no one takes her seriously... and now after yest's episode where mom fainted after bhaskar and prabhu left breaking the engagement ... everyone will blame Abha..OuchConfused
nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Joined: 03 June 2010
Posts: 6351

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
but look at the other end of the story. abha's language was not at all decent. u cant use a word like "dalal" for ur relative??? Unhappy
cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Joined: 09 May 2010
Posts: 6054

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

but look at the other end of the story. abha's language was not at all decent. u cant use a word like "dalal" for ur relative??? Unhappy


neha... i think I missed the part where she spoke her mind to them... didnt know what she said ... she shouldnt have said that... Disapprove
but she is right is her suspicions about that Prabhu being upto no good ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nb.neha

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Joined: 03 June 2010
Posts: 6351

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
suspicion is ok but not to this extent. u cant be this rude.....
read my writen update n then u l know.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369

April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Joined: 12 June 2007
Posts: 2639

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

suspicion is ok but not to this extent. u cant be this rude.....
read my writen update n then u l know.......

The boy side is extremely rude, manipulative and abusive. In my community if boys family behave the way these people are behaving the girls whole family will throw them out. Now a days they will be reported to police for extortion and dowry demanding..the whole family will end up in jail.  In my opinion Abha is very restrained, actually calling Prabhu dalal is an understatement, they are sadistic socio path criminals., who lack capacity to earn honest living.

 Aai is a nut case, she lacks backbone and self respect. She doesn't care if her other daughters get married or not, if anything is left for them or if family can survive,. She wants Avni to marry the jerk..Aai has no money and she thinks it is okay to marry her first daughter to a Jerk and jeopardize the future of other members of the family..Aai is totally black mailing everybody, with her victimhood, she is very passive agressive. I have lost all the respect for Aai character, her crying and refusal to let anybody discuss anything is irritating me..I am starting to hate the character.


Edited by April2007 - 16 March 2011 at 12:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaffaarunima_LUIT

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Joined: 05 March 2010
Posts: 5676

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
@APRIL: 

yeah its reality in Indian marriages many times the groom's family is so much concerned with the dowry that they forget that marriages r for love n bonding between 2 ppl 

Confused

anyways I wonder why Avni is not havin 2nd thoughts.she has so many responsibilities ..is not she scared n does not her instinct tell her tht Bhaskar is not the one she can marry for a happy life.if I was in her place ..definitely I wud b retracing my steps n saying no ....Cry
April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Joined: 12 June 2007
Posts: 2639

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

@APRIL: 

yeah its reality in Indian marriages many times the groom's family is so much concerned with the dowry that they forget that marriages r for love n bonding between 2 ppl 

Confused

anyways I wonder why Avni is not havin 2nd thoughts.she has so many responsibilities ..is not she scared n does not her instinct tell her tht Bhaskar is not the one she can marry for a happy life.if I was in her place ..definitely I wud b retracing my steps n saying no ....Cry

Not all Indian marriages are dependant on Dowry, I know lots of marriages in which bridegroom refused to take anything.  Btw, Bhasker has two sisters, he and his mom will sooner or later meet their waterloo.

Unless the Dowry system stops female infanticide will be continue to be the norm. For a society not to honour their girls is suicidal. 


Edited by April2007 - 16 March 2011 at 12:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUIT

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maayke se bandhi... Dor Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index