India-Forums

Losing Interest in the show

April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged

The show is about Indian family trying to use their son as a bait to steal money from girls family by unfair crooked means, this happens all the time and it is no fun watch ..no doubt in India male gender is revered and female are considered lesser human beings

I find Avni very gullible , she cannot see how Bhasker and his family is mistreating her family and  Bharsker is very manipulative, anybody with half brains can see that Bhasker family is sick. 

The serial is showing Avni her family and Kaki as pretty dumb and very needy, they cannot see through the game Bhasker's family is playing.

Avni should stand up for herself and tell Bhaskar and his family off...They should show that women are smart and evil people cannot manipulate them..otherwise this show is going to be very boring. It is hard to see Avni and her family being abused and Avni's mother totally helpless and without any self respect.

Edited by April2007 - 12 March 2011 at 9:23am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalishaffacjs369md410iViews

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged

the show has a new concept. its just the begining of the show. much more is yet to come. the story is much more than just using a boy as a bait...its just the start.....

-DE- Senior Member
-DE-
-DE-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
This show is going very slowly, it has to speed up.
nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
lots of twists are coming up...
firstly the twist that "some" gal gave her life due to bhaskar....
and then how wil maskare stop the mariage
cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

I dont think Maskare will be able to stop the marriage Confused
nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
but he l def try to...thats the fun..how he tries n how bhaskar manages to stop him!!
md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

I dont think Maskare will be able to stop the marriage Confused
agree
I do not think the marriage will be stop.
and I do agree with topic maker, if I were avni I would have said NO by now to Bhaskar. I would rather be single than miserable.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

for avni's mother bhaskar is a noble guy n only his family that too his ayi n anju tai are bad....this is wat stops avni's mother from caling off the mariage. as she thinks that if the guy is nice then the girl can overcome wateva tit bit problem that can ocur due to other family members

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index