Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

ZEE TV UK Article (Page 2)

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RADEV1000

Originally posted by chalhov

MAYBE ROHAN WILL will trick Dev and he will be married again to Radhika but all including Radhika will think she married Rohan and only Dev will knowWink the truth.

i even thought the same chahlov.....i think Rohan will use Dev 4 his own benifit....but ultimately Radhika n Dev will get tie knot.

oops then it happen Rad will get to know it soon yaar not like in cb1......case if Rad's will not get to know the truth in the wedding day it self then cb1 and cb2 will be same....so all will get to know the truth in the wedding day...that will be good story then

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000

RADEV1000 Goldie
RADEV1000
RADEV1000

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

Originally posted by RADEV1000

Originally posted by chalhov

MAYBE ROHAN WILL will trick Dev and he will be married again to Radhika but all including Radhika will think she married Rohan and only Dev will knowWink the truth.

i even thought the same chahlov.....i think Rohan will use Dev 4 his own benifit....but ultimately Radhika n Dev will get tie knot.

oops then it happen Rad will get to know it soon yaar not like in cb1......case if Rad's will not get to know the truth in the wedding day it self then cb1 and cb2 will be same....so all will get to know the truth in the wedding day...that will be good story then

yup dear... but i think Radhs will meet Dev soon ... ... n we saw even on fridays episode that she was feelin sumthin special abt Dev..... but it is doubtful that whether she could get know that Dev himslf is her Kisn kanhaiya..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

fatssrilanka IF-Addictz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
I thnk the namegame will be revealed b4 the wedding.Else it 'l be similar to CB1. I hope both RaDev wouldn't sacrifice their love for others & instead show their feelings in front of the whole family. I' v got a feeling that even though BB will select Radhika for Rohan ultimately she'l be the one who'l not let the wedding happen.She wants a docile girl as the CB & I don't think Radhika will be like that.And I doubt that this time Radhika will be dancing to BB's tunes,so she'l persuade Rohan to not marry her.
sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged

If they swap the grooms.......well, then it would be an exact reversal of CB1. From the article, it says, Radhika comes with Dev to Mathura. Just that.......and not a single mention of Marriage in that line.

Also, they are saying that Dev meets Rads when he is asked to go and see the bride selected for Rohan. But Dev and Rads meet in Mathura coll right? And he is even supposed to propose her on Holi! Wacko Confused I am confused now really. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17fatssrilanka

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing the article Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index