Minajay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
http://www.zeeuk.com/zeetv/pro_inner.php?sname=chottibahu_new

CHOTI BAHU is not a sequel not a rebirth not a new season but a New Story in a similar world with Dev & Radhika bound in spiritual love and guided by Kanha where CHOTI BAHU is the protagonist. Rawal... the birth land of Radha ji and the place where our Radhika will meet her Kanha... her Dev. In this place will be born new love story of Dev and Radhika. New love story yet the essence of same love, purity, naughtiness, sacrifice and eternity as that of Radha-krishan. Rawal is decorated wonderfully at the occasion of Radha Astami. Soon Radha will be born and the city will lost in divine and mystic ecstasy. Radhika is a brahmini's daughter but is being brought up by Raghav who is a poor julaha [weaver]. He is bringing up Radhika and is putting all his efforts to inculcate the values, beliefs and habits of a Brahmini. He does this religiously despite of his wife Kalawati being upset about it. Our Dev is in no different situation .. inspite of being a servant He is also being brought up by Purohit family, gets love from RP but rest of them treat him like a servant only. But the irony is that Dev is not only the blood of Purohit family but also future RP which none is aware of. On the auspicious day of Radha Ashtami, the purohit family is invited to the town and along with RP his family comes, Dev. No one knows what kanha has in store for his biggest bhakt, today what will happen with Radhika will change her entire life. In this mela Raas leela will be enacted and small kids will become Radha and Kanha..... Radhika a julaha's daughter becomes Radha and meets her real life Kanha in Dev. Both Radhika and Dev play Radha and Kanha... and here begins their love story. Both Dev and Radhika after the occasion of Radha Ashtami become friends and they both playing reach to the temple where Samuhik Vivah is happening and both the kids unknowingly get married. Proper wedding.. Dev unaware that he has got married goes back to Mathura whereas when Radhika realises that what actually they had done now grows up thinking herself married .. Radhika now keeps waiting for the man she got married to but he doesn't return .. Prophecy is that CHOTI BAHU will inherit entire purohiti .. Maheshwari Eldest bahu of RP family wants all the ancestral property and makes Raj Purohit (Dadaji) physically and mentally disabled ..She is upset as now her son will not get the purohiti but Rohan, who is the youngest grandson in the eyes of all, will get the Purohiti. Maheshwari plans to control Rohan totally by showing overflowing affection and compassion towards him. Radhika has huge faith on Kanha and believes that he will make her meet her Kanha, whom she got married. Radhika is chosen by Maheshwari to marry Rohan as she will inherit all property as per RP's will .. Dev comes to get Radhika's rishta done for Rohan .. Both feel divine connect for each other unable the understand the reason but Radhika is proven by Kalavati that Rohan is the person she married as a child .. Radhika comes to Mathura with Dev .. Soon Radhika is shocked to realizes that Dev is her real husband.

Date : 11 March, 2011

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dont want to have the same name confusion track in CB 2 as well........hopefully Radev will get married properly in front of all family and society the first time.....

thx for the article  
sun_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just today i was thinking about writing something like this. I knew there was a reason why Rads never knew Dev name bcoz this same fact has to cause confusion in the future, she will be tricked into thinking Rohan is her husband and we all know eventhough Rads might feel a connection to Dev she will ignore it bcoz she knows she is married.

The article said that Rads will come to Mathura with Dev and realise he is her husband, so i am guessing this happens before the wedding. Atleast i hope so, do not want marriage confusion again.

Hope when Rads finds out she refused to married Rohan and not make anyone force her into this marriage

RaDev has kanha's blessings so i am sure they will get married. 😃

Thanks for the article Mina aunty.
Edited by sun_singh - 13 years ago
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Do not  worry there will never be Radhika,s second marriage.....Ok for a man not for a woman.....With all twists turns they both will be together but , just my opinion should not  be in hurry to get them married so soon.....First  let  them  fall in love gradually  and steadily move forward.... Thank you mina
Edited by neerjashingla - 13 years ago
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaaa I just hope Rad will recognize that Dev is her real husband before the marriage...I also don't like they marry soon....... I think after Rad get to know that Dev is her real husband she try her best to reveal it ti Dev..........
but some times keep silent because of the family....
i think that Rohen will marry some another Girl in his wedding day..........

thanks for the article and just we wait and see what will happen.................it will be interesting na if there is some twist
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
MAYBE ROHAN WILL will trick Dev and he will be married again to Radhika but all including Radhika will think she married Rohan and only Dev will know😉 the truth.
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chalhov

MAYBE ROHAN WILL will trick Dev and he will be married again to Radhika but all including Radhika will think she married Rohan and only Dev will know😉 the truth.

i even thought the same chahlov.....i think Rohan will use Dev 4 his own benifit....but ultimately Radhika n Dev will get tie knot.
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article Mina.

Well, as we know, Rohan doesn't want to get married. Maybe instead of brides being changed, in CB2 grooms get changed and Rohan persuades Dev to get married to Rads. Leading up to this track we'll be faced with long weeks of agony and suspense, and finally only Dev will be Rads' husband.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: RADEV1000

i even thought the same chahlov.....i think Rohan will use Dev 4 his own benifit....but ultimately Radhika n Dev will get tie knot.

oops then it happen Rad will get to know it soon yaar not like in cb1......case if Rad's will not get to know the truth in the wedding day it self then cb1 and cb2 will be same....so all will get to know the truth in the wedding day...that will be good story then
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anu17

oops then it happen Rad will get to know it soon yaar not like in cb1......case if Rad's will not get to know the truth in the wedding day it self then cb1 and cb2 will be same....so all will get to know the truth in the wedding day...that will be good story then

yup dear... but i think Radhs will meet Dev soon ... ... n we saw even on fridays episode that she was feelin sumthin special abt Dev..... but it is doubtful that whether she could get know that Dev himslf is her Kisn kanhaiya..