Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KAJEN ~Destined2Love485~DumMaroDumMittJayeGham (Page 8)

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
AHHHHHHHHHHHH I loved that I don't know how to continue LOL but here goes -

"Ana Banana where did you crawl up to?" He said while himself crawling around. He finally heard a giggle how can he not recognize that giggle. He immediately and  quietly ambushed Ana from the back and fell on the ground himself with Ana on top of him. 

"CAUGHT YOU! You know baby for a two year old you are mighty clever bilkul baap pe gayi ho" He winked at her and Ana obliviously laughed at his statment.

Riddhima heard his comment and it didn't go down well with her so she glared at him "OH PUHLEEZ tum aur smart?! That's news to me"

"Basket why are you so cranky sheesh anyway Ana and I are peace loving people so we are gonna just stick to hide and seek while you can fight with your imaginary friends cos I am not entertaining you love" He said in a teasing tone and obviously meant no real offense by it.

"YOU KNOW WHAT that's it you two play all you want I am heading out" with that she stormed out in her wet hair and short shorts.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.Sanju_.ayesha.

Sanju_ IF-Sizzlerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
OMG!!! phatty...that's amazing but where are the other parts?? can you plz  tell me?
gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

AHHHHHHHHHHHH I loved that I don't know how to continue LOL but here goes -

"Ana Banana where did you crawl up to?" He said while himself crawling around. He finally heard a giggle how can he not recognize that giggle. He immediately and  quietly ambushed Ana from the back and fell on the ground himself with Ana on top of him. 

"CAUGHT YOU! You know baby for a two year old you are mighty clever bilkul baap pe gayi ho" He winked at her and Ana obliviously laughed at his statment.

Riddhima heard his comment and it didn't go down well with her so she glared at him "OH PUHLEEZ tum aur smart?! That's news to me"

"Basket why are you so cranky sheesh anyway Ana and I are peace loving people so we are gonna just stick to hide and seek while you can fight with your imaginary friends cos I am not entertaining you love" He said in a teasing tone and obviously meant no real offense by it.

"YOU KNOW WHAT that's it you two play all you want I am heading out" with that she stormed out in her wet hair and short shorts.

Shocked ARMAAAAAAAAAAANNN IS SOOO MEANNNNN Ouch whyyy is he not giving any bhao to ridhima thats MEANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!! 

he is cute with ana though tehe <3 

CUTEEEEEEEEEEE SOOO CUTE tehee <3 <3 

I LOVE YOU GUYSS FOR WRITING <3 i is having fun reading with my popcorn tehe 

awarapan.Sanju_soundsofcedar

awarapan. IF-Rockerz
awarapan.
awarapan.

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
I LOVED that, Sahar! <33

Armaan realized he had done it! Though he meant no harm to his Basket, she obviously took offense to it. Hurrying up, Armaan took Ana and  embraced her in his arms, taking her out the door. When they got outside, they noticed that their black BMW was out of the garage, and was missing.

"Uh ohhhhhhh. I think Mammy kuch zyaada hi bhao kha rahi hai, kyun Ana?"
Ana giggled hearing Armaan's teasing tone.

"Maaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmy! Mammmyy!" Ana blurted over and over again. Sighing, Armaan knew what he had to do.

Armaan and Ana walked next door to their neighbuors Mr. and Mrs. Khan. They were a newly wed couple, and had taken an instant liking to Armaan, Ridhima and Ana. They were really sweet people, and was always in touch with the Maliks. Armaan knocked on their door, and found Mrs. Rukiya Khan at the door.

"Hey Rukiya! I had a quick and urgent errand to run, and I was wondering if you could watch over Ana for an hour or so, if that's not a hassle?"
"Sure Armaan, don't worry about it. I'll take this munchkin right out of your hands!"
"Oh, thank you so much! Here are the keys to the house, just in case you need anything."

Passing over the keys, Armaan bid a quick bye to Rukiya and pecked Ana on the cheek, and ran for his bike. Putting in the keys, he quickly drove off to Basket's favourite spot, the cliff top.

Sanju_.ayesha.soundsofcedar

awarapan. IF-Rockerz
awarapan.
awarapan.

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaJenYaianSanju

OMG!!! phatty...that's amazing but where are the other parts?? can you plz  tell me?

Hey hun! The other parts are in previous threads of the KaJen AT. We actually don't know what page, or what thread, or any of that. When we're in the mood, Sahar and I team up, and write an episode or so.

But not to worry, soon, when we've finished a certain amount of episodes, we're going to open a thread on the DMG forum, and post the episodes we have written so far. Once we've done that, we'll PM everyone (:

So just stay on the lookout! And for now, enjoy what's here (:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanju_soundsofcedar

gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phatty16

I LOVED that, Sahar! <33

Armaan realized he had done it! Though he meant no harm to his Basket, she obviously took offense to it. Hurrying up, Armaan took Ana and  embraced her in his arms, taking her out the door. When they got outside, they noticed that their black BMW was out of the garage, and was missing.

"Uh ohhhhhhh. I think Mammy kuch zyaada hi bhao kha rahi hai, kyun Ana?"
Ana giggled hearing Armaan's teasing tone.

"Maaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmy! Mammmyy!" Ana blurted over and over again. Sighing, Armaan knew what he had to do.

Armaan and Ana walked next door to their neighbuors Mr. and Mrs. Khan. They were a newly wed couple, and had taken an instant liking to Armaan, Ridhima and Ana. They were really sweet people, and was always in touch with the Maliks. Armaan knocked on their door, and found Mrs. Rukiya Khan at the door.

"Hey Rukiya! I had a quick and urgent errand to run, and I was wondering if you could watch over Ana for an hour or so, if that's not a hassle?"
"Sure Armaan, don't worry about it. I'll take this munchkin right out of your hands!"
"Oh, thank you so much! Here are the keys to the house, just in case you need anything."

Passing over the keys, Armaan bid a quick bye to Rukiya and pecked Ana on the cheek, and ran for his bike. Putting in the keys, he quickly drove off to Basket's favourite spot, the cliff top.

LMFAOOOO uh ohhhhhhhhhhh demageee has been done armaaan malik Cry she leftsss i m sad now pssssht! aisa nahi karna chahiye thaaa WIFEY NARAZZ HO GAYI HAIIIIIII Ouch

ROFLROFL I LOVEEE MRS.KHAN she sounds cute tehe <3 ! 

ahhh munchkinn i call saharu that tehe 

haye hayeeeeeeee her fav spot is the cliff top :| :| wahan kya karne ka iraada haiiii 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.Sanju_

Sanju_ IF-Sizzlerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
@phatty: I know that...I had read the episode 4...hehe...I read till the part when AR are going out or sth like that...
anyway you guys plz continue and plz don't end the episode till Armaan manaofies Riddhima...lol
and I'm waiting when you guys put all the episodes togetherEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
LOVE LOVE LOVE Phatty!

He arrived within 20 mins and he found his Basket sitting on one of the rocks with her back towards him. Her face was changing 20000 expressions per minute and he knew what she was mumbling was definitely not rated g and definitely about him. He swallowed a big lump and sneaked up behind her.

"Samjhata kya hai apne aapko bhada aya. This time I am not going to listen to anything he says that's for sure. And to think before we had Ana people gave me lectures about how 'Beta bache ke aane pe husband ko neglect maat karna' BUT unko kya pata baap beti ne team bana li and me third wheel is left out" She hmphed and threw a rock aimlessly in the air.

"Armaan dude aaj toh tu maara either woh tereko stones maare gyi ya phir hill se girra de gi I don't know which method of death I prefer" he gulped again and looked around nervously. He carefully approached Basket and tapped her on the shoulder as she turned around and gave him a death glare he covered his face and rattled off -

"OK I KNOW YOU ARE MAD BUT PLEASE HEAR ME OUT then you may kill me which ever way you prefer though Ana won't appreciate me being killed by her mammy" She came towards him with a rock again "BUT BUT BUT if that helps you cool down I am up for it"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanju_

Go to top