Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KAJEN ~Destined2Love485~DumMaroDumMittJayeGham (Page 11)

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Yuni we only started this thread so u can catch up LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.gia.khanammyridz600

ammyridz600 IF-Stunnerz
ammyridz600
ammyridz600

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

Yuni we only started this thread so u can catch up LOL

ok will read it after showerSmile

@bye kajeniansssssssssssssssssss Hug cya laterSmile

Sanju_ IF-Sizzlerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
this is soo hot....

@uni: thanks for the luck dear
@sary and phatty: please let AR patch-up soon so that I can leave and study in peace...lol
awarapan. IF-Rockerz
awarapan.
awarapan.

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
LOOOOOOOOL. I loved it, Sahar! <3

Armaan brought Ana in with him. They walked in to the house, and looked around the living area, the dining area, and the kitchen area, but their "Mammy," and their "Basket" was no where to be found. Figuring Armaan had to repair the damage, and that too quickly, he decided on his back up plan.

As Ridhima huffed in to her room, she slammed the door behind her, and brought out Ana's baby album. Sitting in the corner of her room, beside the baby monitor, and beside their family photograph up on the wall, Ridhima flipped through the countless pages filled with their happy memories.

Sighing, she actually couldn't believe that she had gotten so dramatic. Feeling slightly guilty, she thought of going down and apologizing to Armaan and Ana, and maybe, just maybe, making up with the both of them. But before Ridhima had bothered getting up, through the baby monitor Ridhima heard static noises. Upon closer inspection, Ridhima realized it was Ana and Armaan's faint voices. Armaan was apparently making a plan with Ana!

"Princess, dekho. Mammy's really upset, and we need to apologize to her, okay? We need to say sorry. Any ideas?"

Ana giggled and screeched "SHOPPPPPPPPPPPINNNNNNNG" Armaan chuckled but reprimanded her as he said "Ana Banana, now's not the time for shopping! Mammy's angry. We need to make her smile!"

Ana was yawning as Armaan tried thinking. At this point, Ridhima tuned out, and stopped listening to their plans. Touched that they were trying to manao her, Ridhima sat smiling on the floor.

Ana suddenly started crying in the arms of Armaan. He was baffled. One minute she was yawning, the other she was screeching shopping and giggling, THEN she decides on CRYING?! He couldn't take it anymore.

Armaan sat Ana down on the couch, and tried to talk her out of crying.

"Look Ana, big girls don't cry. Why are you crying? Don't cry! C'mon, baby, please? No crying! C'mon you wanna play hide and seek? It can be your turn to find me!" But Ana paid no heed to his words, instead she cried even louder, screeching "MAAAAAAAAAAAMY" at the top of her small lungs!

Ridhima sat in her room when she suddenly heard Ana screeching. With her heart racing, Ridhima fluttered down the stairs, and was quickly found beside Ana's side.

"Princess! Kya hua? Why are you crying, baby? Come here by Mammy!"

With that, Ridhima picked Ana up, and rocked her in her arms. Humming quietly, she got Ana to finally quiet down. Ana pulled Ridhima by her hair, and brought Ridhima's face closer to hers. Ridhima chuckled. Like father, like daughter! Ana then gently placed a kiss on her Mammy's cheek, and squealed with delight!

"MAAAAAAAAMMMY! I UVE UUU!"

Ridhima laughed wholeheartedly, as did Armaan. Sitting back, Armaan witnessed the scene before him. It was a perfect scene, and it was forever captured in his mind. He loved them both, and was glad that both Ana and his Basket had patched up, and were happy again. Hoping he was forgiven, Armaan looked at his Basket, and saw her smiling at him, mouthing an "I love you!"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanju_soundsofcedar

Sanju_ IF-Sizzlerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
awwwww that was so sweet of Ana to pretend crying to manao Riddhima..adorable...now please soem romance blossom between love-birds
@uni:: byeee dear..see you later
gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phatty16

LOOOOOOOOL. I loved it, Sahar! <3

Armaan brought Ana in with him. They walked in to the house, and looked around the living area, the dining area, and the kitchen area, but their "Mammy," and their "Basket" was no where to be found. Figuring Armaan had to repair the damage, and that too quickly, he decided on his back up plan.

As Ridhima huffed in to her room, she slammed the door behind her, and brought out Ana's baby album. Sitting in the corner of her room, beside the baby monitor, and beside their family photograph up on the wall, Ridhima flipped through the countless pages filled with their happy memories.

Sighing, she actually couldn't believe that she had gotten so dramatic. Feeling slightly guilty, she thought of going down and apologizing to Armaan and Ana, and maybe, just maybe, making up with the both of them. But before Ridhima had bothered getting up, through the baby monitor Ridhima heard static noises. Upon closer inspection, Ridhima realized it was Ana and Armaan's faint voices. Armaan was apparently making a plan with Ana!

"Princess, dekho. Mammy's really upset, and we need to apologize to her, okay? We need to say sorry. Any ideas?"

Ana giggled and screeched "SHOPPPPPPPPPPPINNNNNNNG" Armaan chuckled but reprimanded her as he said "Ana Banana, now's not the time for shopping! Mammy's angry. We need to make her smile!"

Ana was yawning as Armaan tried thinking. At this point, Ridhima tuned out, and stopped listening to their plans. Touched that they were trying to manao her, Ridhima sat smiling on the floor.

Ana suddenly started crying in the arms of Armaan. He was baffled. One minute she was yawning, the other she was screeching shopping and giggling, THEN she decides on CRYING?! He couldn't take it anymore.

Armaan sat Ana down on the couch, and tried to talk her out of crying.

"Look Ana, big girls don't cry. Why are you crying? Don't cry! C'mon, baby, please? No crying! C'mon you wanna play hide and seek? It can be your turn to find me!" But Ana paid no heed to his words, instead she cried even louder, screeching "MAAAAAAAAAAAMY" at the top of her small lungs!

Ridhima sat in her room when she suddenly heard Ana screeching. With her heart racing, Ridhima fluttered down the stairs, and was quickly found beside Ana's side.

"Princess! Kya hua? Why are you crying, baby? Come here by Mammy!"

With that, Ridhima picked Ana up, and rocked her in her arms. Humming quietly, she got Ana to finally quiet down. Ana pulled Ridhima by her hair, and brought Ridhima's face closer to hers. Ridhima chuckled. Like father, like daughter! Ana then gently placed a kiss on her Mammy's cheek, and squealed with delight!

Ridhima laughed wholeheartedly, as did Armaan. Sitting back, Armaan witnessed the scene before him. It was a perfect scene, and it was forever captured in his mind. He loved them both, and was glad that both Ana and his Basket had patched up, and were happy again. Hoping he was forgiven, Armaan looked at his Basket, and saw her smiling at him, mouthing an "I love you!"

K AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW <3 <3 <3 this was sooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3 <3 !!! i was grining while reading this it was sooooooo CUTE i lovedddddddddddd it all sooo muchiesss tehe <3 <3 ! 

Ana pulled Ridhima by her hair, and brought Ridhima's face closer to hers. Ridhima chuckled. Like father, like daughter! Ana then gently placed a kiss on her Mammy's cheek, and squealed with delight!

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEDDD THIS BIT TEHE! 

kkkk RIDHIMA NE ILY bhi bol diya GET ME THE ROMANCE DAMN IT 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.Sanju_

Sanju_ IF-Sizzlerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
yeah please make Ana fall asleep and let AR romanceROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.