Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KAJEN ~Destined2Love485~DumMaroDumMittJayeGham (Page 10)

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
OK that was terrific though I am too into Riddhima's character aur mereko ouchie hui reading he yanked her hair /sad

"Basket dhiyaan se chalao I know you are in a hurry but yaar accident maat karvana" A nervous Armaan said while holding on to his dear life.

"Armaan haven't you realized you have lost all rights to talk back to me or boss me around for at least a month" She sped up the car even more.

"Oh Lord  aaj Armaan Malik tu toh maara kal ka suraj dekhne ki hope chod de I am telling it's all overrrrrrr...wait no the song goes it's NOT over but idiot teri life ka soundtrack different hai it IS overrrrrr tu overrr hai dude!" Armaan conversed with himself in his head since Basket was in no mood to entertain him.

Finally they got Mrs. Khan's house and a crazy Basket kept ringing the bell until she came out.

"Oh Riddhima what a pleasant surprise" She didn't sound so welcoming and immediately turned her gaze to Armaan who was standing in the distance.

"Oye pleasantries bus kar I am here to pick Ana up please get her for me" A surprised Rukhiya just went in to get Ana and handed her over to Riddhima.

"You are welcome" She shouted from behind while Riddhima walked off to her house along with Armaan.

"How are you my baby?" Riddhima asked Ana in a baby voice but Ana wasn't in the mood.

"Dada dada" she leaped towards Armaan who looked guiltily at Riddhima as she handed her over to him and walked in without saying a word.

"Hm Ana Banana you messed it up more baby but it's about time we make it up to her and you spend some quality time with Mammy" He said as his brain started cooking up ideas. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanju_ammyridz600

ammyridz600 IF-Stunnerz
ammyridz600
ammyridz600

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
hey sanjuHug wasssupppppppppSmile its gooody night at yr placeLOL

@hey saharHugHRU?

@hey phattyHugHRU?

@hey  giaHugHRU?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soundsofcedar

Sanju_ IF-Stunnerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
@uniiiii: hiiii babes...yeah it's 9 pm and I am gonna go crazy coz I have two finals on Tuesday and that too one is Math and I have studies nothingOuch...lol...anyway how r u?
OMG!!!! this siggy is so special....you know in my high school, we couldn't access IF thru library computers but I could access apnicommunity...not a member there but I saw people using this siggy and instantly I knew KaJen came on SBS...imagine what my halat was? I was literally dying to come home back and  watch it  Day Dreaming

ammyridz600

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Hiiiii Yuni <333 good just tired LOL

ammyridz600

gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

OK that was terrific though I am too into Riddhima's character aur mereko ouchie hui reading he yanked her hair /sad

"Basket dhiyaan se chalao I know you are in a hurry but yaar accident maat karvana" A nervous Armaan said while holding on to his dear life.

"Armaan haven't you realized you have lost all rights to talk back to me or boss me around for at least a month" She sped up the car even more.

"Oh Lord  aaj Armaan Malik tu toh maara kal ka suraj dekhne ki hope chod de I am telling it's all overrrrrrr...wait no the song goes it's NOT over but idiot teri life ka soundtrack different hai it IS overrrrrr tu overrr hai dude!" Armaan conversed with himself in his head since Basket was in no mood to entertain him.

Finally they got Mrs. Khan's house and a crazy Basket kept ringing the bell until she came out.

"Oh Riddhima what a pleasant surprise" She didn't sound so welcoming and immediately turned her gaze to Armaan who was standing in the distance.

"Oye pleasantries bus kar I am here to pick Ana up please get her for me" A surprised Rukhiya just went in to get Ana and handed her over to Riddhima.

"You are welcome" She shouted from behind while Riddhima walked off to her house along with Armaan.

"How are you my baby?" Riddhima asked Ana in a baby voice but Ana wasn't in the mood.

"Dada dada" she leaped towards Armaan who looked guiltily at Riddhima as she handed her over to him and walked in without saying a word.

"Hm Ana Banana you messed it up more baby but it's about time we make it up to her and you spend some quality time with Mammy" He said as his brain started cooking up ideas. 
ROFLINGGGGGGG OKAY LOVE LOVEE LOVEEEEEEEEE THIS PART hahahahha!! especially this bit 

LMFAOOOOOO basket is PISSSED OFFFF :| ohhh rukiyaaa you should have been more careful darlingggggggggggggggggggggggg :|!!! I LOVED HOW SHE TOLD HER OFF hahahha <3! JOKES!! 

and awwwwww :( ana doesn't wanna go to ridhima Ouch she is sad :( bichari handles the whole house but ana ssey dooor ho gayi pssssht!! 

LOVEDD IT BABE teheee <3 

ROMANCE ROMANCEE BABIESS BRING IN THE ROMANCEEEEEEEEEEE Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanju_ammyridz600soundsofcedar

Sanju_ IF-Stunnerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
@sary: this was hilarious
'Oh Lord  aaj Armaan Malik tu toh maara kal ka suraj dekhne ki hope chod de I am telling it's all overrrrrrr...wait no the song goes it's NOT over but idiot teri life ka soundtrack different hai it IS overrrrrr tu overrr hai dude!" Armaan conversed with himself in his head since Basket was in no mood to entertain him.ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyridz600soundsofcedar

ammyridz600 IF-Stunnerz
ammyridz600
ammyridz600

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
yup i knw 12 hrs dif LOL
oh finals best of luck Smile
me am fine Embarrassed just wake up Sleepy

aww loves this kajen bubble segment
talk baby talk u r good at talkingDay DreamingLOL
am missing themCry especially their off screen mastiUnhappy