Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

12th March Written Update:Maneet ---Baby gone....!! :(

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
[CRYPT]
Dev and Dadi are rushing Geet in the hosp....Geet unconscious!! Doc asks...how this happened?? Dev says..fell from stairs.. Doc says..this can be dangerous in pregnancy..!! Dev is comforting Dadi....!! Dadi says..what will happen now.. how to tell MSK that we culdn take care of Geet for a day... MSK wont forgive us ever?  Dev says..calm down.. please dun cry.. whatever happened..isnt ur fault! Nothing will happen to Geet! Dev says..i will call bro rightaway! MSKs moby rings but MSK busy in meeting with workers so doesnt see...! workers agree to MSKs offer  n say that sorry to trouble u by bringing u here..!! MSK throws off the manager from site...n workers rejoice!  Geets operation is on.....n Romeo/Manisha n Anne reach..! Anne hugs Dadi n tells Dev...what happened n how? And bro isnt here..so he doesnt know?? Dadi says.. we tried calling him..but he isnt receiving. .dunno what to do!

[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
A lil girl comes n compliments MSK for being very nice..for having helped her family when her dad who worked with MSK  had died!   MSK picks up the girl...n girl tells her name Palak.. ! The girl notices MSKs cut n tells MSK ..i know magic n i will fix it... !  MSK tells Adi that they will finance the kids education.. ! The girls mom tries to touch his feet n MSK stops n says..m a normal man.. n a dad too! Doc comes out n Dadi asks...how is she?? Doc says..things are bad... u pray to god for her quick recovery !! Dev assures Anne that all will be ok!! Dadi says..contact MSK fast.... Dev says..not receiving no one with him.. DAdi says.. Adi..!! Dev calls Adi... n asks to talk to MSK about Geet..!! Adi gives phone to MSK .....n MSK says..yes?? Dev stammers n then says.. bro.. Geet...!! MSK says..what happened?? Dev says..she fell from stairs....n is in the hosp..!! MSK shocked... n asks..she fell?? how is she..  she din get hurt?? what did Doc says..?? Dev says...she is in operation Theater...! MSK keeps phone away n rushes ...!! Dadi asks Dev what did he say?? Dev says... he din say anything.. i think he is in shock!

[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
Operation on.. MSK on the way... !! all wait for some news from Docs! Anne tells romeo to look after Dadi as she goes to get water! Arjun comes n says.. to Anne ..u sit.. i wil get! Theres some accident on th way.. n MSK stuck!  MSK helps to remove the blockade!  MSK calls Romeo n Dadi picks up ! MSK asks hows geet  n Dadi says..still in OT.. doc saying nothing!   MSK drives on ..n Flashbacks of all moments with Geet n baby talk..n Devs call!

Blood shown on Docs handgloves.. with Geet lying unconscious in bg! Cry
[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
Doc comes n Dadi n Anne ask.. how is Geet..n Doc says.. there were lots of complications.. n thankfully we culd save her...!! Dadi thanks God n then asks about baby..!! Doc says.. after lots of effort.. also we culdn save the baby!! Cry  MSK arrives by then..n overhears..n is in a state of shock!

Screen goes black n white..n MSK walking forward in a daze ... n ask... u culdn save the baby?? Doc says..no..!! MSK asks about Geet n Doc says.. she is conscious n knows it all.. u can meet her..!! I m so sorry! Dadi hugs MSK n cries! 

[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
MSK looks at Geet from outside the hosp room n she is sitting still ....!! MSK has tears in her eyes.. looking at her...n the sound of baby chime comes in bg..!! 

-END-

[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]

[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
Precap --- MSK comes in the hosp room n its dark... with lil light..n Geet sitting with tears in her eyes.. MSK clasps Geets hand... n both look at each other... somberly..

[/CRYPT]

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 March 2011 at 9:31am

The following 152 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelsweetserahangel_subsnehag10momsx3soujik27gujaratigirlpragyakumargeetha0803thahuakr_jhlstka28barbigalnilu_50priyaoctdeva1007asmi123ronukrnlgunjan_77nachunidzopreetee14ssanjanaAnki.kelchonupskvirens--Princess--ibmeem275kripsyDarkangel_MoMoshmuupieJotz_92dd.coolVirIka4everSaj110avantika_singhHema_Mhemvb.Scripted.PutijaChalhovbvs7691lodybahanemy_viewgauranitaisubiamanhookedonGeetEscapistharshneenaj7daddysgirl786svijaya77Ayesha87kamnaMs-Min-HoLadyArwenHADmishtihuny.thebestJadee777mallu.crowe20indiegirls-o-m-m-i-esldeepsdeepthichoudaryARMaanEetAmiiishPrettychoco90Dhara_s111priyanash08dlipSweet_AshumArwenishbluedreamz953amzu32RadiantTreasure-Khush-DoJin_Monu_puthNewdimeAntaresKissTheSkyshalini01evasumisamicutemeravigilisoEchoesofpassionhindu4lyfpunjabi.princesgreenleaf007mechantefilleanna44Roarklily_k25modishhviny_queenninandsonu4everAngadzgirlSweetSammyAanya.Dilsaybasicquestion1prnczSaynaFMjyoti06AmoureuxSiddhi_sonia_koolkhanXSilentPrayersXSahSah..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-Visu-Priti11-swan20kooliioneharaFallen AngelSilentsoul49erFanmonikasethtopgun11shaliAngelic_ABul3-Kash-shyamsjnawaz*Dakoo_Minzy*justadream.shaliniasthahapinezz13Arwen.nahtani88maaniqra..shreyaa..sun-naaaaaaaaaSabmeratu.roseinbloom-Deepali-blackb28pickachu-Mrs.MSK-widaa2zahid-LetItGo-GiraffidaeInfinitedreamsSecretKhabri420-Swetha-

shaliniastha IF-Sizzlerz
shaliniastha
shaliniastha

thanks to all my countdown friends

Kirji
Simona
Veronika
Reema
Sangi
Sofiya
Nehara
Azmatazz
Deepi
Muskaan
Dewdropped
Absoluv
Salma
Thush
Bubbly
simran
mouli

Edited by shaliniastha - 12 March 2011 at 8:59am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evadeepthichoudarySweetSammysun-naaaaaaaaatopgun11..Gurti-Kash..neharaKash-Gurti-Visukooliioblackb28-Mrs.MSK-

SweetSammy IF-Rockerz
SweetSammy
SweetSammy

Thanks Tanu.........Cry

Edited by sweetsammo - 12 March 2011 at 8:59am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Armu4evaneharashaliniasthasun-naaaaaaaaakooliioblackb28-Mrs.MSK-

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

gunjan_77Armu4evaamzu32maneet_forever9SweetSammyshaliniasthakooliioneharaYeHoKyaRahaHaiKash-Gurti-Visu..Gurti-Kash..-Mrs.MSK-blackb28

dd.cool Senior Member
dd.cool
dd.cool

Hi Tanu.. Thanks for the update..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Armu4evaSweetSammynehara

hookedonGeet Goldie
hookedonGeet
hookedonGeet

thanks Tanu

Edited by hookedonGeet - 12 March 2011 at 9:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Armu4evaSweetSammynehara

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Thanks Tanu

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Armu4evaSweetSammysun-naaaaaaaaanehara

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Thanks Tanu Smile

And Love from All my Crazy Buddies :)
my doc ReemaLOL
Sofiya 
simona
Kirti
Hina
Veronika
Absoluv
Shalini
Salma
Azi
Prema
Mishty
sangi
Deepthi
Dewdroped
Parisa
Nehara
Black
Muskaan
Pinku
Mouli

i Think i dint miss anyone if soo let me know Smile

Edited by --Thush-- - 12 March 2011 at 9:06am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evadeepthichoudarySweetSammyshaliniasthasun-naaaaaaaaanehara..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-Visublackb28

Go to top