Rakt Sambandh Not To End Till At Least May

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Imagine Dil Se will be launching two new weekday primetime dramas and one weekend offering from later this month.

The first 'Chandragupta Maurya' will be a biographical saga produced by production giant Sagar Arts. It depicts the life and times of the greatest emperor India has ever known - 'Chandragupta Maurya'. The show launches on Saturday 26th March in the 20:00 slot and will air both Saturday and Sunday evenings.

Over on primetime, 'Beend Banoonga...Ghodi Chadhoonga' will be the first new major show to launch in April, along with 'Looteri Dulhan'.

'Beend Banoonga…Ghodi Chadhoonga' is produced by Endemol and comes from the writers of 'Banoo Mein Teri Dulhann' (ZEE TV) and 'Sabki Laadli...Bebo' (Star Plus). The show is about Sarika, a young girl who wants to complete her education and become a doctor. She ends up getting married to Vinay, who belongs to a conservative less-educated family where women are not allowed to pursue education after marriage.

Meanwhile, 'Looteri Dulhan', produced by BAG Films is a unique story, inspired from true incidents, based in small town Haryana. Krishna, belongs to a family of thugs, who marry her off to gullible men and then flee with their valuables soon after the wedding. Things change when she lands up marrying Abhishek but falls in love with him. However this time round, it's Krishna who is in for a rude shock.

Both 'Beend Banoonga...Ghodi Chadhoonga' and 'Looteri Dulhan' will launch on Monday 11th April at 21:30 and 22:00 respectively. With these launches, a question mark remains on where 'Swayamavar 3' will be pitted when it launches in May-end.

Article is made for the UK. The 2 weekday shows start when shaadi teen crore ki ends. But Swayamvar 3 might take the 7pm slot, but if that happens rakt samabandh still has atleast 1.5 months.

RS need not wrap up if the story improves. But if it does not then it might get axed!! AKB is completely ruined. So the 7-8 slot for swayamvar..!! 
BTW at 22.00, currently BAVD is aired which seems to be doing pretty good.So is the timeslot going to be changed again for BAVD?? 
RS has 2 ways it can go - it can go the way of Jyoti, which switched back from 7:30 to 8:30 after the script improved w/ Kabir's entry.  Or it can stay @ 7:00 like Kashi ultimately was, and then get yanked whenever they're done.

If RS has until the start of May, then get these antics of Anjali over fast, and have a few weeks of Neerdhya romancing, honeymooning, getting together w/ Sandhya's other sisters & families, and end the show w/ all of them together.  Need not bring back the Jagirdars.  And please - no more new characters.  Utilize properly the ones already in the cast.

'Beend Banoonga…Ghodi Chadhoonga' is produced by Endemol and comes from the writers of 'Banoo Mein Teri Dulhann' (ZEE TV) and 'Sabki Laadli...Bebo' (Star Plus). The show is about Sarika, a young girl who wants to complete her education and become a doctor. She ends up getting married to Vinay, who belongs to a conservative less-educated family where women are not allowed to pursue education after marriage.

On principle, I hate forced/contrived marriages, which is why I boycotted DHKJ, and Ankit or no Ankit, I'm not watching this.  Here's a girl who doesn't have the dreams of suhaag, maang & mangal-sutra - she wants to study & become a doc, but they marry her into a family of gawars (let's not insult the term 'conservative' by calling them that) Similar to DHKJ, where Preeti was emotionally blackmailed by her mother who had limited time left in this world into marrying Suryakamal.  I just hated that - Preeti going on to love him never justified it for me.  In fact, I was glad when Suryakamal died and gave Preeti the opportunity to make her own choice w/ Chander.  It was a pity that Shubhagni had her accident and the show was canned - I was watching it from the point after Suryakamal's death.

So essentially, Imagine will be putting one more crap show in Prime Time.  I wasn't too impressed w/ Luteri Dulhan - one of the characters was that cheesy aunt from Jamuniya.

So Chandragupta Mauriya is replacing Shani Dev?  Can't say I like it.  It's a shame - here was a ruler who fought Alexander's successors and ended Macedonian imperialism in India, and all they can focus on is the Machiavellian ego of Chanakya.  This is one character who puts me off, and whom historians of that time have glorified @ the expense of Chandragupta.

Anyway, once RS is over, I'll hopefully have kicked my TV habits.  After reading the GkD update, don't think I'll watch that any more, and BAVD, I just might, if Murli & Bharti have separate romances.  But if they re-unite them, that'll be it for me.  I doubt I'll be following Sriti to her next serial, after the way she's been disappointing of late.
Originally posted by -sia-

RS need not wrap up if the story improves. But if it does not then it might get axed!! AKB is completely ruined. So the 7-8 slot for swayamvar..!! 
BTW at 22.00, currently BAVD is aired which seems to be doing pretty good.So is the timeslot going to be changed again for BAVD?? 

The 2 new shows will be on at that time in the UK. which is 9:30 and 10:00 they start on 11th April. BAVD airs at 8:30pm in the UK. Shaadi Teen Crore Ki is 9:30-10:30. RS is either on 7pm or 11pm.
i dont think they will keep ratan ka rishta 4 7 pm slot
well the article is for UK... that's why it's confusing😕

CGM is not replacing Shani Dev. Shani Dev is very much there at the 8 pm slot on Saturday. CGM is at the 9 pm slot on Fridays & Saturdays, the show has already started. i don't know how the serial will go on in future but personally i liked CGM, especially the performances of the actors are too good👍🏼 & i'm already waiting for friday's epi now!😍 mythological or historical dramas are Sagar's forte, & that's why i'm watching CGM, i just hope the show doesn't get screwed up like others🤔

talking about the new shows BBGC or LD, if they take the 9-10pm slots on the weekdays then i don't think i'll be watching it now as i watch another channel at that time, however i don't know what will happen later🤔

the way RS is going, honestly but sadly i'm losing interest completely. i managed to catch one episode on TV after a long time & i repented on watching it...🤢 can't believe it's the same RS which was so interesting once upon a time. looks like the channel wants to take it off air so they're screwing up the story so that audiences won't get upset when it get winded up... anywayz the story has reached such a place where i just don't care whether the serial runs or not...🤔

BAVD, Shani Dev & CGM are the shows that i'll be watching on Imagine😳