Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

DEEPIKA & SID Spotted outside The Grand Hyatt (Page 17)

-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Relda

Sid has 4 more siblings?? Why aren't they being groomed in the grand Mallya tradition also?

Yeah...He does... Sid was the only son from Mallya's first wife... Then Mallya remarried and then he had 3 more from his current wife, 2 girls and a boy 

The 2nd wife was already married before and she had 1 daughter from her earlier marriage who Vijay adopted legally after his marriage.....so Sid has one older step sister and three half siblings...

Grooming I guess the other son is too young now... Sid is the appointed heir to his empire...

Edited by -Maddy- - 14 March 2011 at 8:40pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfan2010Reldaqwwwbamboocopter

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
IHeartDeepika. IF-Sizzlerz
IHeartDeepika.
IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged

Gahhh no one in bollywood isn't involved in these affairs and stuff...Ugh don't they have morals or values? I was so disturbed when I read the Philanderer thread Unhappy...paisa hai toh dignity ko goli maro?Ouch

Edited by IHeartDeepika - 14 March 2011 at 8:51pm
tomnjerry2 IF-Addictz
tomnjerry2
tomnjerry2

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Now topic name needs t be changed... Sr.Malya spotted flirting girls all around !!!! LOL

Keep------------Smiling !!!! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eraserbamboocopter

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocoptertomnjerry2

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maddy-

Originally posted by Relda

Sid has 4 more siblings?? Why aren't they being groomed in the grand Mallya tradition also?

Yeah...He does... Sid was the only son from Mallya's first wife... Then Mallya remarried and then he had 3 more from his current wife, 2 girls and a boy 

The 2nd wife was already married before and she had 1 daughter from her earlier marriage who Vijay adopted legally after his marriage.....so Sid has one older step sister and three half siblings...

Grooming I guess the other son is too young now... Sid is the appointed heir to his empire...

4 kids for the world but who know Sr Mallya might be having innumerable kids in every citySleepy

btw why is deepika hooked to SID, i mean he has 3 more siblings and is not the only one to inherit sr. mallya's propertyShockedi tell u deeps is too bad in mathematicsLOLLOL
Salma2 IF-Dazzler
Salma2
Salma2

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maddy-

Originally posted by qwww

Divorce his second wife Rekha?  didnt know she was living away from him.

qwww....They dont live together...Rekha lives in California with her 4 kids... And he jet sets around the world with PYT's...Seems like an open marriage atleast for him...She just  comes down to India once in a while when some major horse racing event or something occurs  

Look at this interview of his...

Tycoon Dr Vijay Mallya talks about his family and the gorgeous women in his life on a TV show. Excerpts from an interview conducted by actor-anchor Lillette Dubey.

Lillete: Why is your wife Rekha shrouded in mystery?

Vijay: She's a private person. She keeps out of the media spotlight.

Lillete: You are in the news with lots of gorgeous women. How does she react to this?

Vijay: She understands my business and my personality. She lets me do what I need to do. I'm a brand ambassador for my brands. These are associated with 'high life'.

Lillete: This is your second marriage. Do you believe in the institution of marriage?

Vijay: The institution of marriage has been there since time immemorial. But today it is getting diluted. I have a great relationship with my first wife Sameera. I respect the fact that she's brought up our son Siddhartha well. We have a son together and that's not something that is easily forgotten. So I believe in the institution of marriage. Otherwise I wouldn't have got married in the first place.

Lillete: What about fidelity?

Vijay: This is not necessarily linked only to marriage. Fidelity is something that invokes an element of trust. If two people have a relationship, whether it's a marital relationship or not, and the trust is shaken, then it has an impact. If you commit yourself to somebody, you stick by that commitment. If you cannot stick by that commitment, you state your case and you end that commitment. But, infidelity seems to imply doing things behind somebody's back. That's not something that I do.

Lillete: Karna hai to khullam khulla karo?

Vijay: My life is an open book. Those who love me appreciate it and take me for what I am.

Lillete: Were you involved in the bringing up of your kids?

Vijay: I wasn't a hands-on father. I hired good nannies for my children and left it to their expertise. My children are very dear to me. I am responsible as a father to play an active role in determining their future.

Lillete: You turned 50 in December. What were your regrets and what were you grateful for?

Vijay: You can't let your failures get you down. But I want to see my children well-settled.That's a priority. I want to see the UB Group Spirits' division as number one in the world. Being number three is not good enough. I want to see Kingfisher Airlines as the number one airline in India.

wohaaaa..great interview!!!

No body is perfect, so is he..

his views on life shows, how he rules the world, he is very clear on what he wants, no wonder he is successful with making trends...

I agree on what he said, atleast he might tell his wife he sleep around. What majority do is, people prevent and lied to family. That's far gross!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter

Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter

Go to top