DEEPIKA & SID Spotted outside The Grand Hyatt - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Meena1

you can tell he was up all night.. 🀣
and deepika still doesnt look happy🀣
Originally posted by TallyHo

and deepika still doesnt look happy🀣
the guy's still in the learning stages.. it'll take some time before he becomes a pro..πŸ˜†.. maybe he should have have some sleepovers at Ranbirs house..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Meena1

the guy's still in the learning stages.. it'll take some time before he becomes a pro..πŸ˜†.. maybe he should have have some sleepovers at Ranbirs house..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† Meena...u are incorrigible!πŸ˜†
Did they need to go to a hotel to DO it? Letting the whole world know that you were doing it. I thought that the 16 crore flat he gifted her would have served its purpose for being a love-nest.
There's some daal mein kaala in this picture. Mallya's PR is pushing the Sid-DP angle way too deep into people's heads for several months now. Is he trying to hide something? Is he gay for real? Not that hard to believe anymore.....
Originally posted by bollygossipgirl

LOL well both like and are good at sports right? Badminton, squash

Actually, were they there attending some sort of event or conferrence? Or perhaps just having dinner, kitne explanations ho sakta hai na πŸ˜†

lo' what are they wearing!πŸ˜†

I think it's just for the Mallya sirname that deepika is with him else who would want to be with siddharth😡 looks so fattichar types
I think both went to the spa..chappals & oily hair..

Calling a girl manly..or a man, gay  is a preferred bashing tool these days.

All the attention,'bhaav' he is getting..would it be the same if he was just rich...not super rich..πŸ€”

I hope some new exciting films are announced tomorrow..
S'tars personal lives are getting boring and predictable...
Guys , i dont think we need to talk about it in every topic , okay in some of them its ok , but we have people who are yougner than 18 , ex is myself :) but there are some who are 14 - 15 as well , and why should make every topic 18 +
Originally posted by Relda

Did they need to go to a hotel to DO it? Letting the whole world know that you were doing it. I thought that the 16 crore flat he gifted her would have served its purpose for being a love-nest.

OH THAT FLAT.. no noo deepu bought that one with her hard earned money...sid and his dad have got nothing to do with it.. 🀣.......... PLEASE.. πŸ˜†.. deepu is the saner one.. she doesn't give her bfs comdom lessons.. she doesn't advice her exes about condoms on national tv.. she is classier.. she does it in hotel rooms instead of cars.. 🀣
Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago