India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# - Empty (Page 89)

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
@Jyoti: See all msgs in GEET FB are about this, I am confused, someone said he said Thud instead of Should, When did this happen? Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSammyjyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

@All:Just wanted to blurt my heart out to u all after seeing what is going on FB and IF todayCryCry

One thing I hv noticed...dunno if its human nature...but when things go as per our wish,we try to justify almost everything starting from actors to CVs to even the illogical tracks...but the moment things go against our wish,we r quick to point out all the mistakes that we ourselves hv justified once...Confused

For example..we all know pregnency track was treated by the CVs in a illogical way...but still we kept on justifying it just because we wanted to see the baby and the Anti-Baby team kept on pointing out the mistakes that time because they never wanted the baby and we even had countless arguments with them....Ouch

Today the situation is opposite....Anti-baby team is giving justifications for MC and Pro-baby team r quick to blame the CVs even though I feel this time MC was logically shown since Geet fell on her stomachErmm..but still Pro-Baby team never wanted this and so they r on a CVs bashing spree...Ouch

Till now Anti-Baby team were on a CVs bashing spree because they never wanted the baby ...and Pro-baby team were justifying the CVs for the pregnency track because they wanted the baby....Today anti-baby team r praising/justifying the CVs stand because their demand is fulfilled and Pro-baby team are bashing the CVs because their demands remain unfulfilled....so its role reversal today...Confused

So What is the moral of the story ?...we want everything to go our way..we hate loosing the war in a virtual world...right ? Is it really love for the baby or just a matter of prestige for us because I can see today members r throwing mud at each other in virtual world for a fiction show when in real world there r so many issues left hanging and noone even bothers about it.....why we want our every fantasy in reel world to come true...why can't we judge few things neutrally ?...

I m really not enjoying this war thats going on between pro-baby and anti-baby teams on EE or FB or IF....dunno but I hate to see such type of negativity CryCryCry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mayah-Deepzz-SweetSammypanchjun5swan2049erFanshali

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

@Jyoti: See all msgs in GEET FB are about this, I am confused, someone said he said Thud instead of Should, When did this happen? Confused
Zee pata nahin.....is it from any episode this week ??Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mayahSweetSammyswan20SecretKhabri420

SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

@Jyoti: Can u come to FB? I want to tell u something........

Edited by temorocks - 13 March 2011 at 1:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSammyjyoti06

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

The Ghamgeen Head

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
@Jyo- I can only say this is happening bec of not treating a show like a show and letting the creatives show what they want and I blame the Creatives and the PH somewhere for this cause they themselves involved the fans beyond the acceptable limit and started to run the show as per there demands and so this was bound to happen ...so many shows are on air ...and the creatives and all have no connect with the viewers but they r still getting in the trps ..........everything looks gud within limits ..too much of anything and everything is bad

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mayah-Deepzz-SweetSammypanchjun5jyoti06swan20shali

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
HI Jyoti, just read ur post...I agree with ur views!  My heart is still a bit numb!  They showed MC logically, but they carried the track to far for them to do this!  CryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mayahpanchjun5jyoti06

SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
@Jyoti: I am against baby to die, but I don't bash the CVs, they made this show and they know better than us, so we can't bash them coz things didn't went as we wish, infact even thought it's hard, but we can't deny serials r not real life, MC is needed to go forward with the story.......

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mayahpanchjun5jyoti06swan20shali

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
@Zee, well I bashed them CryCrythey carried this for tooooooooo long and they could have killed baby before hand!  Also, even their creatives were against MC in the beginning so new creatives come in and kill!   Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mayahjyoti06swan20shali

Go to top