Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@Polly: I just noticed. You became a Dazzler??😳Congratulation eh!!😆😆😆
@Geeky: Yeah Right Angel...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Do you possess a Halo on your head too??🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Mine stopped glowing. Can i borrow yours??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
and braid: I dont do braids.🤣🤣🤣🤣and as Soapy said...she has short hair... soooooooooooooo any other ACTIVITIES you can suggest???🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Soapy: I went to a family wedding yesterday.😆😆It was CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY. I dont remember when was the last time i danced soooooooo much.😛
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Geekgod

@Ashu...But  you have a  problem  when Bulbul admires someone else's legs or if you think I am flirting with someone other than Bulbul🤣🤣

You Made me do hardwork😡It was on pg 105...
Did you notice the common factor between these things..wen bulbul and and bubba look out for sumone else out of their Nest I have to cum to da rescue🤣🤣
Cute_Ash thumbnail
@Priti Typical Men and Geeks what about the Jhappis you barsaofy on peeps wen u enter and wen u leave🤣🤣🤣
@neha your kay a$$ gay sig is so damnn Attractive🤣🤣🤣 Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Ashu...but we have never looked at anyone  outside our nest🤣🤣🤣But you still make trouble🤣BTW heard you got exclusive dibs on Zee🤣 Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail

@Ash:😆😆Holaaaaaaaaa.

@Soapy:* Whispers* You still gave me MORE hugs than everyone else..😳😳😳😳🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guys sorry for disappearing got busy will be back later 🤗
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Originally posted by: Geekgod

@Ashu...but we have never looked at anyone one outside our nest🤣🤣🤣But you still make trouble🤣🤣🤣🤣BTW heard you got exclusive dibs on Zee🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah Right Geekss I know everytym 0ur eyes go outside the nest🤣🤣Naah nothing between us..Me and Mishti(you probably don't know her) we are Offficial..no one else cums between us if sumoen does Mishti Chopss them into Pieces🤣🤣
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
@ Ash:😆😆You like it?? Isnt this man just unmissable!!😛😛😛Needless to say that Hot Pink looks Goooooooooooood on him.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Edited by Awesome.Sauce - 13 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Saucy - The Maybelline ad u are advertising is wonderful. I will make sure I never buy them ðŸ˜†

@ Problem with hugs - ðŸ¤—

@ Polly - Catch ya later

@ Ashu - Where have u posted ur new VM? Can't seem to find it ðŸ˜³
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Originally posted by: Awesome.Sauce

@ Ash:😆😆You like it?? Isnt this man just unmissable!!😛😛😛Needless to say that Hot Pink looks Goooooooooooood on him.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It is sooo Damn attractivee..the hot pink is so damn HAWT..I am not ever gonna go buy this brand of lipstickkROFLROFLROFL