Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# - Empty (Page 8)

anjalireddyy84 Goldie
anjalireddyy84
anjalireddyy84

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
@ SWathi

hiiiiiiiii moi watching last over of d match hope India do well i don't want another blunder at this time

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Mixed emotions. Happy that CVs have taken a risk and finally made up a decision. Did not drag it for Monday and leave our Sundays thinking over MC or not. Took a decision(wont concede over whether it will work for them or not) and finally no one will make fun of the invisible bump, superchild etc etc. 

Glad that noone is responsible for the MC. Neither Maan, nor Geet. the situation was done and definitely thought over by the writers. 

The baby talks, the song sequence, all will be revived and remembered in every breath, be it the room, the color, the names, the gender, everything. Geet will take a long time to overcome from shock. 

Sad for obvious reasons. Cry 

Loved today's episode. The little girl and MSK convo reminded me of Pee loon sequence.. MSK had played with a girl even that time. So the writers had worked up on all these scenes keeping history in mind. The jeep sequence, those hp background score, MSK pushing the tractor- everything! 

GC's expressions weren't up to the mark while the jeep sequence. It was his heroic expressions where he had to be in a hurry, he was driving in his own speed. But the hospital scene made up for it. 

Even Daadima was bearable today. Her crying seemed natural. 

The story from now is so that I cant predict. What was the reason to bring in Dev is something I'm pondering uponErmm

And what was the reason to bring NE as well.Stern Smile Oh yes, to give those OTT crying noises as if she was too close to her bhabi and her baby. Stern Smile

Sorry for my rants. Had to vent this outUnhappy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84-Deepzz-SweetSammyjyoti06-Priti11-shali

Viji79 IF-Rockerz
Viji79
Viji79

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

My full take. Have nothing more to say.

The day finally came and I did not feel a thing.  We've had too many MC scares so for that when the time actually came it failed to move me.

GC and DD were brilliant in their restrained performance as Geet and Maan were understandably too numb to break down. Samir too was good. Anju was overacting. NM never acted so far so was not expecting her todo it  today. Piyush gave his predictable dead pan expression.  Romeo and Manisha were adequate in their performance. For the first time I liked the doctor's performance. She really looked regretful.

Brilliant direction and execution. 

I always knew they will never get the baby into the picture as it involves more work for the entire team which I dont think they were up to although they milked the baby track to its fullest. One of the arguments for having the baby track was to show how Maan can love a baby which is not his just as much and they managed to show that without getting the baby physically in the picture. Having achieved their goal, they dispensed with the baby. No one can ever doubt how much Maan loved that baby. Mission accomplished, baby gone!

So what will the future hold?

Sam's entry:

Will Sam enter the picture with a baby which she may claim as Maan's?  Would Geet accept the baby thinking that Maan needs to bond with his own blood, given how much he was looking forward to becoming a papa? Would that drive a wedge between them as Maan feels insulted that Geet would even think that he could have fathered a kid? 

Dev re-transformation:

Would Dev turn evil again when he realises his being good is getting him nowhere. Will he target Maan's business when Maan is at his weakest, emotionally?

Geet's depression:

Would Geet get into severe depression and Maan will be forced to do everything he can to get her out of it? 

Thanks opti. Will atleast now Geet would think seriously about doing something useful other than pulling Maan into useless fights in the name of nok-jhok? For all that she has undergone so far and ultimately losing her baby, will she now atleast think of things like pursuing her higher studies, getting back to work, do something for women who have met with injustice like her? (inspired by some of your writings).

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84jyoti06-Priti11-shali

anjalireddyy84 Goldie
anjalireddyy84
anjalireddyy84

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
@ Daaku

aap kidar hain aapka talwar chaahiye ye India ka bowlers ko maar doooooooooAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry o bi tukde tukdeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

@medha.............awesome dear....................

oh well india losing and by the time this post gets up already lost.............just great................

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84jyoti06shali

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Maan is right, whenever he leaves Geet's sight she is always in trouble!

So wil hel blame himself for this mishap, leaving Geet in the middle of the night for a factory strike and this happens!  Did he really need to go, I mean come on he left a 400 crore deal to be with her at doc right!  Now he leaves her for strike...from MSK's stand point, he will only blame himself!  Now coming from a logical and creative stand point, makes no sense to me!

Edited by 49erFan - 12 March 2011 at 10:17am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84-sumaiya-jyoti06-Priti11-RageOfAnAngel

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
I don believe that i am still weeping CrySmile..

But I guess in practical world its extremely difficult to get a new born into the sets n shoot with it...

I have personally seen how these shoots happen n trust me the child has to face extremely unfriendly conditions on the sets....

So the only silver lining I can c with the MC track is that for our entertainment a real new born will not have to face any hardships... Also SO sets r notorious for their filth n mosquitoes...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84jyoti06-Priti11-

Arwenish IF-Dazzler
Arwenish
Arwenish

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Good night everyone and sweet dreams...........HugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84

Go to top