#Devil's Den# - Empty (Page 7)

Arwenish IF-Dazzler
Arwenish
Arwenish

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Hello devils...........Hug

I m feeling so numb today............

baby gone.................

and tomorrow i m going  for the exam for my job..............

spshastr IF-Rockerz
spshastr
spshastr

Opti I loved your take..
anjalireddyy84 Goldie
anjalireddyy84
anjalireddyy84

@ jyo,zee,preeti,49erfan,tanu,medha,bubba daaku, taqdir n all

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Hug

is it actual  story what cv's want to show 4 us? r DD is not ready 2 show baby bump hence CVs r gng in this trackUnhappy

Edited by anjalireddyy84 - 12 March 2011 at 10:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgod

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged

@ medha, you came to the den. i was so surprised to see your name after i posted. I had included my name in my post even without knowing you were here.

Awesome post medha, lovely linesClap

priti, you need to write something to take out your anger/frustration and it will help us and soothe us as well.

bye, take care.

Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 March 2011 at 10:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
Todays epi was the most powerful one in the history of GHSP.... An heart wrenchingly sad episode with Mindblowing performances by the 2 leads.... GC n DD outdid themselves yet again... They proved their mettle in acting once again....
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

manduanjalireddyy84richiiiiijyoti06-Priti11-

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
@Geetu: The woman should get justice, not only by keeping the child, but by the way the society put her down, her family neglected her, the way Dev miused her, there r eyewittness to not forget........

Geet should prove it by action, by achiving much sucess in her life that she can too live her life, infact in this way Dev would be in her place and feel neglected......

I know the child means a lots for us, but not everything in life can goes as per our wish, what if in real life a woman lose the child with same story of Geet, Does it means she has no right to get justice?.........

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

manduanjalireddyy84-Deepzz-jyoti06-Priti11-MishtyShona

anjalireddyy84 Goldie
anjalireddyy84
anjalireddyy84

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
@ SWathi

hiiiiiiiii moi watching last over of d match hope India do well i don't want another blunder at this time
Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Mixed emotions. Happy that CVs have taken a risk and finally made up a decision. Did not drag it for Monday and leave our Sundays thinking over MC or not. Took a decision(wont concede over whether it will work for them or not) and finally no one will make fun of the invisible bump, superchild etc etc. 

Glad that noone is responsible for the MC. Neither Maan, nor Geet. the situation was done and definitely thought over by the writers. 

The baby talks, the song sequence, all will be revived and remembered in every breath, be it the room, the color, the names, the gender, everything. Geet will take a long time to overcome from shock. 

Sad for obvious reasons. Cry 

Loved today's episode. The little girl and MSK convo reminded me of Pee loon sequence.. MSK had played with a girl even that time. So the writers had worked up on all these scenes keeping history in mind. The jeep sequence, those hp background score, MSK pushing the tractor- everything! 

GC's expressions weren't up to the mark while the jeep sequence. It was his heroic expressions where he had to be in a hurry, he was driving in his own speed. But the hospital scene made up for it. 

Even Daadima was bearable today. Her crying seemed natural. 

The story from now is so that I cant predict. What was the reason to bring in Dev is something I'm pondering uponErmm

And what was the reason to bring NE as well.Stern Smile Oh yes, to give those OTT crying noises as if she was too close to her bhabi and her baby. Stern Smile

Sorry for my rants. Had to vent this outUnhappy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84-Deepzz-SweetSammyjyoti06-Priti11-shali

Go to top