India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# - Empty (Page 65)

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

Okie tell me if baby born hojata we can then say that it give justice to her what has happened to her no we cant coz its about how an 18 year old grows from there where her life was ended but now she is on high , How she now become more stronger and make a mark for herself

and about MC It was always there in creatives mind but the timings were not confirmed they always wanted to show this but fans attachment make it worse for them thats why we had seen all illogical preganancy track
i only want let creatives decide what they want to show and baby coming out could be end of the show u cant shoot with infants in daily soaps its very risky

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--ANGEL--jyoti06ainaGURTI

ainaGURTI IF-Sizzlerz
ainaGURTI
ainaGURTI

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
prEET..... Hugu mean once u get kids ? life is over Ermm? dnt women manage office & parenthood together ??? Wacko

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--ANGEL--jyoti06preetgurtiInfinitedreams

lisieux Senior Member

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--ANGEL--jyoti06ainaGURTI

sharmishtha01 Goldie

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--ANGEL--jyoti06ainaGURTIpreetgurti

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Originally posted by Malihaluvmyself

@ jyo : well am not in tears dear... ROFL  its real fiction.... i do understand..... she does hold MSK more than the baby probably tat is wast they r showing!! my oly issue is if they never wanted a baby track they should not have spun the start of the story & built its base with her struggle for it.... they could have jus shown her parents' forcibly trying to marry her again & she runs off t odelhi & then MSk all.... 

Maliha a daily soap goes through various phases....not necessary that it will continue its entire run based on the foundation that was built 10 months ago...yes I agree they should not hv given so much importance to the baby when it was never a part of the plan..but for that who is responsible ...CVs or the pressure coming from fans that we want baby ??...

CVs showed her pregnent because that was the only logical way of showing Honour killing ...but a baby might never b a part of their plan..they might hv prepared for a MC track in the future...but huge demand came from fans that they want the baby which forced the CVs to change thier original plans and so the result was an illogical pregnency track which finally came to an end yesterday...

so this is one reason why we should not force our demands on CVs and given them the freedom of what they want to show ...

why we say HP track was the best ?its because that was the time when there was no Geet FB Page and crazy fans demanding this and that...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30--ANGEL--BingeainaGURTIshalimysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Mali & Angel hellooooooo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--ANGEL--ainaGURTI

lisieux Senior Member

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ainaGURTI

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
@Jyoti-i agree with everything u have said.

Geet's main purpose in life was not only the baby.......she was not born in the world to just give birth to a baby.....

as for the baby comes into the picture, geet would have left her family and fought for justice even if she wasn't pregnant. She was already determined to fight for justice even before she found out that she was going to be a mother. She had become stronger the moment she realized that she has been duped. She felt that it was her duty to keep that child in her alive as she will not let her child die like how she has been dyin ever since the man whom she thought was her husband was the man that married her only for his selfish motives.
I don't understand why many feel that geet's life started with the baby and ends with the baby. There are other purposes in life too rather then just giving birth to a baby.

I too was not in for an MC....but the way she fell on her stomach it would have been completely illogical for her to still have her baby saved.

I do not feel in any way that Geet fought for justice only for her baby....she fought for herself as she knew that she was wronged.
Do not forget that it was she who kept that baby alive....not the baby.

Jyoti i agree with all of ur points.....ClapClapClapClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06shaliainaGURTIpreetgurtiInfinitedreams

Go to top