Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# - Empty (Page 6)

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
My full take. Have nothing more to say.

The day finally came and I did not feel a thing.  We've had too many MC scares so for that when the time actually came it failed to move me.

GC and DD were brilliant in their restrained performance as Geet and Maan were understandably too numb to break down. Samir too was good. Anju was overacting. NM never acted so far so was not expecting her todo it  today. Piyush gave his predictable dead pan expression.  Romeo and Manisha were adequate in their performance. For the first time I liked the doctor's performance. She really looked regretful.

Brilliant direction and execution. 

I always knew they will never get the baby into the picture as it involves more work for the entire team which I dont think they were up to although they milked the baby track to its fullest. One of the arguments for having the baby track was to show how Maan can love a baby which is not his just as much and they managed to show that without getting the baby physically in the picture. Having achieved their goal, they dispensed with the baby. No one can ever doubt how much Maan loved that baby. Mission accomplished, baby gone!

So what will the future hold?

Sam's entry:

Will Sam enter the picture with a baby which she may claim as Maan's?  Would Geet accept the baby thinking that Maan needs to bond with his own blood, given how much he was looking forward to becoming a papa? Would that drive a wedge between them as Maan feels insulted that Geet would even think that he could have fathered a kid? 

Dev re-transformation:

Would Dev turn evil again when he realises his being good is getting him nowhere. Will he target Maan's business when Maan is at his weakest, emotionally?

Geet's depression:

Would Geet get into severe depression and Maan will be forced to do everything he can to get her out of it? 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84-Deepzz-hegdemedhaserialwatcher16jyoti06-Priti11-shaliSoapoperasrfunViji7949erFan

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
The scene of the child with Maan was very cute, it's first time we see how Maan deal with a child........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84jyoti06

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
This is why im pissed!

I thought this show was about a woman's fight for justice, a woman who was wronged for money, a woman who was cheated by marriage, a woman who was disowned by her family and targeted to be killed by her own brother just because she wanted her baby to live in this world!

What happened now, what the hell happened, is she still not that woman!  Is Geet not alive or is it me that's blind!

Im not done here, will come back and give my piece of mind later! 

Devastating and heartless creatives!!!!AngryGo rot in hell!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

chipanjalireddyy84hegdemedha-sumaiya-serialwatcher16TSharanjyoti06shaliRageOfAnAngel

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
@Medha......Hi & Bye....Hug

@Priti.... Yup... I read it....Dev wanted to remove Maan out of his way..May be paid the manager to sabotage the new project.....But did not anticipate Geet to fall down the stairs....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84hegdemedhaserialwatcher16SoapoperasrfunRageOfAnAngel

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
If Chgal khor aunty is right, Dev is leaving forever!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84shali

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
@BillionaireClapHats off...........really beautifulHugHugHugHugHugAnd I  know what it must have taken to do thisHugHugHugHug

anjalireddyy84hegdemedhaserialwatcher16SweetSammy49erFan

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

@ priti, sun, geetu, tanu Hug

Even Japan news is not so good. and so cannot stay. 

I just thank god that i did not see the episode and only read it. 

I don't want to talk about somebody else's story, because it is after all their STORY and it seems they are getting PAID for writing this. 

So if they are HAPPY, who am I to feel UNHAPPY.

So we wanted them to be close together with the baby was all wrong.

Anyway in the kind of mood I am in real life, i don't have the energy. I will blabber something and ........

So will see you all.

Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 March 2011 at 8:23pm

anjalireddyy84jyoti06Soapoperasrfun49erFanshali

Go to top