#Devil's Den# - Empty - Page 53

Posted: 13 years ago
lisi atleast she would face them in court & feel tat she is on her fight towards justice?? 👍🏼 they could have shown tat track instead of gettin NT to coma.... or brij back to jail..... 
Geeky- Me!!!!!!!! 🤣  Hey🤗

Mali- Hey🤗 Finally no mockery of your profession. 😊
@Shreya helloooo
romance is not on cards atleast for sometime now we only see how they become normal in daily life hope they doont even drag that toooo much would also harm so may be good balanced of everything
Care , sensible all of that
Together everyone makes her again full of life coz whenever i see her in last scene it come as she is dead so now process would be make her alive again fighter
@ geeekgod : telll... i had fried rice!!! 🤣
@Shivi:Thats what I m trying to say ..by saying that Geet's justice=birth of the baby...we r limitng a woman's strength here..we r trying to say a women giving birth to a baby is her ultimate win...thats a regressive thinking I feel🤔...yes MC is painful and I can feel Geet's pain...but here life has thrown a challenge on her and if she comes out victorious surpassing this challenge and showing her strength to the world,I will say thats her true victory or justice..whatever we want to call it...
I know CVs should not hv made a mockery of this pregnency track..thats where they went wrong...but I will say for this too much pressure of fans is equally responsible...we praise the CVs when everything goes as per our wish but then quick to throw stones at them,the minute something goes against our wish...and this is what needs to stop....🤔
@ Maliha: If we go by serial time, it's too early for her quest for justice in the courtroom. May be this is one aspect where the creatives want to stick to reality?😉 That's probably the only way I can explain it.
Edited by lisieux - 13 years ago
@greekgod - hi....whats ur name?....myself angel....i definaltely wanna know what u ate that u came back to the den🤣 ....what ever u ate...plz no burping here🤣Edited by --ANGEL-- - 13 years ago
shreya: finally..... no such mockery..... 🤣

@ jyo : do i tell know tat i love u..... 🤗 probably i should have come  here last night  tat after the poor match i went directly to bed😭.... sobbing over 3 issues......  well this show reminds me of so much pain.... tat's it....😭

but still i hate them for this MC... ll never pick up the liking to watch the show again.... 😭
@Shreya.....🤗.....well, you asked for it. I was in a dharma sankat at dinner time, on one hand I wanted to eat Indian food and on the other I felt like eating Salad,soup sandwich😳. So I had this HUGE internal debate going on inside me I thought about it and I thought about and then I went and thought about it some more. 🤓

Then it came to me , chicken ban was going on and you can't eat Indian and NOt want tandori....so I settled for soup,salad,spring rolls,sandwich .....all veggie stuff and raspberry cheese cake😎
@ Angel: We have a Greek Dev in our midst? Celestial beings all around, I say.