Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# - Empty (Page 45)

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Hey Bubba Hug

Whatz going on? How has ur saturday been?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgodshali

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
@Priti.......HugAre you better now?Its going O.k. and then I look at more images of the earthquake and my mood tanks again.....I am never sad but looking at that makes me freaking so sad. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaliSoapoperasrfun

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
@maangeetams...... Regarding DD sporting baby bump...If it was written in her contract that she had to carry a pregnancy to full term , She would have carried the bump...May be the baby was just a means to unite Maan and Geet and become each others support system....MC was supposedly always on the cards...Being cross with DD is not fair to the actress......Blame the CV's for making the viewers emotionally connect with the baby and drag it with their indecisiveness....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GeekgodRageOfAnAngelshali

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
@Priti.....No she was not here for long.....Just posted her poem and bid goodbye....

GeekgodshaliSoapoperasrfun

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
@ Bubba - I am feeling much better now when it comes to the episodeBig smile . I am still terrible angry with our Indian team for having lost a match which they could have easily won. 

Regarding Japan, I cannot even imagine what those people are going through. I once barely felt some tremors when I was in Delhi and was scared out of my mind. I cannot imagine what those people had to go through or are having to go through. All we can offer is prayers to help them through these tough times.  

-Deepzz-Geekgodshali

swaram Goldie
swaram
swaram

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadydeep

@maangeetams...... Regarding DD sporting baby bump...If it was written in her contract that she had to carry a pregnancy to full term , She would have carried the bump...May be the baby was just a means to unite Maan and Geet and become each others support system....MC was supposedly always on the cards...Being cross with DD is not fair to the actress......Blame the CV's for making the viewers emotionally connect with the baby and drag it with their indecisiven
ess....

Guys I really have full regard for DD as an actress. She has done an amazing job and I absolutely adore her. As I said I have a heavy heart today and probably just was irrational about DD ! Have absolutely no intention of blaming her as we don't know the truth about these rumours! Lets see how they move the story further!

-Deepzz-Soapoperasrfunshali

swaram Goldie
swaram
swaram

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geekgod

@maangeetams........first off welcome to the den, Hug

I have to disagree with you here, yes it does seem illogical on your part to blame DD for the MC. Both the actors have been epitome of professionalism, working even when they are sick. So please do not blame the MC on DD. That particular article was not corroborated . I think the CVs would not have taken such a drastic step in the show just to satisfy  her....even if the article was true. 

Guys I really have full regard for DD as an actress. She has done an amazing job and I absolutely adore her. As I said I have a heavy heart today and probably just was irrational about DD ! Have absolutely no intention of blaming her as we don't know the truth about these rumours! Lets see how they move the story further!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-GeekgodSoapoperasrfunshali

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
@Priti.....I have not watched,neither do I plan to, I was depressed just looking at the tears the devils shed in the den, in no mood to put myself deeper in a funk. 

@Japan......thats just so devastating.......they need basic essentials like water and bread, 9500 missing in one town, Japan actually moved 8 feet as a result of the quake and the earth shifted on its axis by 4 inches...........lets not even talk of the nuclear power plants. Man, the impact is soul shatteringOuch

Edited by Geekgod - 12 March 2011 at 4:26pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-SoapoperasrfunRageOfAnAngelpop77shali

Go to top