India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# - Empty (Page 41)

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
I don't know why but I have soo many suggestions today Smile.

I was just thinking of another scenario. Anne is close to Dev. What is Anne confides in Dev about what happened between her and Arjun? That was Dev can know that Arjun is against Maan and make peace with him. He can also blame Maan for everything and tell Arjun that he did something to force him to divorce NT. If Arjun and Dev tie hands and work together to destroy Maan taking advantage of his vulnerability now?

At some later more complicated stage Arjun can figure out that Dev is the culprit and that he was just using him and switch sides to help Maan and Geet. But till then, Arjun + Dev against Maan

Also, what daadi and Anne did to Geet was very unfair when it came to Dev, They encouraged him to stay with them and forgave him without understanding what that did to Geet. I really hope Anne finds out now that she is pregnant after her kartooth with Arjun and Arjun refuses to marry her. And that can be when Anne confides in Dev, Since Dev does not care about anyone, he wont care about Anne either and will jst work out a deal with Arjun to bring down Maan. I want daadi and NES to understand the pain Geet has been out through because of Dev. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-jyoti0649erFan

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
@Geetu: Haan, but didn't say he has no role........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

49erFan

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
@Priti:See in Court ,u need proofs to prove someone guilty..only words from someone's mouth will not prove Dev culprit.....and MSK was not a eye-witness of fake marriage in HP that he can b on Geet's side in the court.....Baby ka DNA is of no use here because sleeping with someone without marriage is not a crime unless its a rape or there is a solid proof of fake-Marriage is provided here....So Dev can b proved a culprit only if Geet can prove that Dev-NT conned her family and did the fake marriage...thats why the baby doesn't play a major part here but yes if the baby was there,mayb there could b wide scopes of showing emotional war between both the fathersErmm
Arjun-Dev joining hands against MSK is a good prediction..I agreeThumbs Up

@Zee:If Dev is out of Geet's life ,then what role he can hv ??Confused,..I don't think Viewers will b interested to see Dev ka romance with Meera or some other girl hereErmm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-SoapoperasrfunRageOfAnAngel49erFanshali

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
@Jyoti: I don't think they mean it on this way by being out of Geet's life, I think they mean that he has no connection to Geet now, but I don't think he is out.......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-RageOfAnAngel49erFan

Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
@ Jo - I agree with you on the court scenario. Yup. They need more proof against Dev and NT anyway. So self confession is the way to go I think Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-49erFan

Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Well, I wish Geet and Maan get over their depression soon. This channel cannot handle negative stuff like that for long. I liked Jhan's prediction of Geet starting to work to distract herself and Maan and the other office staff try different means to cheer her up. I hope she gets a new wardrobe with nice fashionable clothes at this stage. Her clothes so far have been atrocious. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-49erFan

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Zee, I think he is gone from show!  Let me see chugul khor auntie again!  Will BRB!  This segment I believe her, bas haan! ROFL

SecretKhabri420

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
She said,  isi hi karan se dev unka zindagi se hamesha hamesha ke liye chal jayega!    If this is said, what he gonna do in the show now!

SecretKhabri420

Go to top