India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# - Empty (Page 38)

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks Geeta...yap joys of living by the water!  ROFL Who do I blame for this one...I blame the kitchen of my house...cause hubby wanted me to have a big kitchen! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSammygeet.a

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Hugs back geeti-i have all chhotu cousins.n 1 younger beo but im the baby in family :P

Theres a v v cute ad on 2 sardar kids.. Finding presents for themselves hidden in the house
1 of the twins finds a big box for himself n exchanges it with the smaller one for his brother
When in morning brother is all happy n teasing, the other one gives the cutest smile!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSammy

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Oh gosh u know i might just reconsider my gift of having a beach house... Lol.. I will tell papa to stop.. Hehe

SweetSammy

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Geeta, buy it anywhere by the beach, except not on the coast of Ring of Fire!  That's all Tsunami zones!

SweetSammy

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mi7chimes

The last scene OMG!!! i just watched part 5 of the epi.. n b4 i go n watch the rest.. GC was Fab!!! god n the music... n the scene simply in itself was wow!! gr8 job.. beautifully don... lovd the scene..
Resh thats what I said ...if we leave emotions aside ..whole episode was outstanding from a direction POV....Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84SweetSammyshali

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Hehehe.. Okie cool!

Chalo sleep time for me

Guys/stay positive okay?

When i first read homer-there was a scene when achilles fights the river xanthus. And the river rises with all its might over this man who thought himself invincible .. He was just a puny little creature.. Not strong enough for Nature

Just what i feel
No matter how powerful we get.. However brave, there's a sublime force-call it whatever that knows how to show us our place.
We r humans n we have limits beyond which if we go.. We r pushed back

Aah homer-he changed my views on life

Anyway whenever i See tsunami pics-reminds me of that

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84SweetSammyjyoti06

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
I agree last scene is mindblowing and it will continue on Monday too! Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84SweetSammyjyoti06RageOfAnAngel

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Well, just watched bits and pieces of the episode. I know today's episode was heart wrenching and I will refrain from commenting on those aspects. Here are some views

1. GC, what a performance. It was a very difficult scene to watch and you made it more difficult for us to watch it with your acting.
2. DD, you didn't have much to do today but that emptiness in your face in the last scene spoke  unbelievable volumes.
3. Like Opti said, for once the doctor was good. She looked genuinely sad on communicating the news about the baby. 
4. Dev and Arjun were at the hospital at the same time in front of each other and I still did not get any reaction from either. I want to see some communication b/w the 2 considering the fact that Arjun was willing to destroy Maan for having ruined Nt's life. But what about Dev? Ermm
5. Maan called on Romeo's cell to check on Geet's condition. Why not Anne's? He certainly must have know she will be there? And he was not anticipating that it will be this huge a tragedy. So why not call her to check? Ermm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84SweetSammyjyoti06MishtyShonashali

Go to top