India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# - Empty (Page 3)

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
What if we find out down the line that the issues that MSK had gone to resolve were created by Dev to being with. Maybe to have Maan hurt or something? That would indirectly make him responsible for Geet's miscarriage?

Honestly, maybe because of my lack of ability to think at the moment, I don't know how Dev can take advantage of Maan;s negligible towards business. Dev cannot take charge of KC because Maan is the majority share holder. This will mean, Dev can either manage the business very well or try to sabotage it. If he manages it well, then Maan will gain more from it than Dev will. If he tries to sabotage it, what will he gain?

Of course, the underlying assumption here is that Maan in his depression won't hand over a power of attorney to Dev. If he does that, than what can I say?

I somehow still want Dev to be responsible for this MC. Ouch

I suppose congratulations are in order. Congratulations Brij, NT. Your prayers have been answered. 

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 12 March 2011 at 9:52am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaanjalireddyy84veil_of_rosesserialwatcher16SweetSammy-sumaiya-jyoti06-Priti11-49erFanshali

shivangi783 Goldie
shivangi783
shivangi783

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Is it possible that this MC thing may be a figment of imaginaton of Maan? Even Daadi or Dev? May be Geet is still being operated and the baby is still alive.

I so wish this to be true and Cv's are only trying to gauge the response for the MC track if they plan to execute in future. 

I don't know whats happening.

I wanted the baby to be alive. Baby is the essence of Maan-Geet's life!!!  
How can it go? CryCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84SweetSammyjyoti06-Priti11-shali

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
I told this before also MC was always on the cards. A long running show, targeting the youth cannot bring the baby in the middle of the show. The baby will come in the picture but when the show is nearing the end.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evababygurl10anjalireddyy84-Deepzz-veil_of_rosescacoethesserialwatcher16SweetSammypanchjun5Antares-sumaiya-jyoti06RageOfAnAngelSoapoperasrfunSofnaMishtyShonaliv2laugh49erFanshalisun29

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Where is everyone?.......

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84SweetSammyjyoti06shali

Viji79 IF-Sizzlerz
Viji79
Viji79

Originally posted by Opti

The day finally came and I did not feel a thing.
I was expecting a seperate post from you opti.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84SweetSammyjyoti06shaliRageOfAnAngel

vasuja Goldie
vasuja
vasuja

if  this had happened 2 months before, I would have bashed the CVs. they always concentrated to show Maan geet chemistry, but never showed geet baby bonding much. geet touched her belly at times thats it, being a village girl she is bound to know the precautions that has to be taken during pregnancy at an early age...it was getting ridiculous with her running around...i hope they get over this and make geet complete her education, start working and then make her pregnant.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vij10anjalireddyy84veil_of_rosesSweetSammyjyoti06RageOfAnAngelSoapoperasrfunInfinitedreams

-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz
-sumaiya-
-sumaiya-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
I dnt know what to say....I'm feeling very numb....all hopes are lost nowCry....what about Geets justice?....CVs just killed the essence of the show today....I dnt know why but it feels though a family member has suffered the loss and with them we're also sufferingCry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84serialwatcher16SweetSammyjyoti06-Priti11-ainaGURTI

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
The baby/MC was just stalling the track from proceeding......This way show can proceed with what ever track has been planned.....Just remember this is a TV show.....My sympathies to whoever wanted the baby to stay.....

The signs were there in the spoiler pics and the song...

I pray that they don't bring any Triangle between the 3 leads in any way.....instead when Maneet are recuperating Dev causes some damage to the KC deal.....and Maan comes to know Dev was behind the MC in some way......and the clashes between the brothers start.....

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

manduanjalireddyy84serialwatcher16SweetSammy-sumaiya-jyoti06-Priti11-RageOfAnAngelSoapoperasrfunshaliInfinitedreams

Go to top