Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# - Empty (Page 2)

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
A request to the CVs

We do not want to see a sad and depressed Geet for any length of time. We would rather see scenes of Maan, Adi, Pinky, Romeo and Manisha trying to make Geet laugh. Maybe Arjun and NE can also help. They are all trying to make Geet laugh. Daadi also joins in and takes care of Geet and Maan. Dev is completely neglected.

Everyone is sympathizing with Maan and Geet for losing the baby. No one cares about Dev's feelings. He feels outside the charmed circle.

Geet should now join the office to distract herself. That is when the gang tries to make her laugh. She remains somber. Show that they do different things to make her laugh. She does not laugh initially but then something happens and they make a breakthrough.

**********************************************************************************************************
I know all of us are extremely concerned about the state of GHSP because we love the show so much. We want the series to be the best on TV and in an effort to make it so we are constantly giving the GHSP team lots of feedback. This shows how passionate we are about our show and how much we love it.

The makers of the show have been accommodating of our requests much more than any other show out there. But I feel that we have all gotten carried away. Instead of offering constructive criticism we have started resorting to blackmailing the CVs.

All the posts I see in the forum these days are of this kind "MC must happen else I quit" and there is another group that says "MC must not happen else I quit". Where exactly does this leave the CVs? Imagine yourself in their shoes - half your audience wants MC and the other half does not. What do they do  - they maintain status quo and keep the baby for now. They were undecided what to do with it and hence the story has kind of stagnated.

They have now taken a bold step and so we need to support them. They finally made a decision and went ahead with the MC. Now there will be another round of chappals thrown at them. But folks at the end of the day these people are just doing their job.

The CVs brought in a new actor to play Dev and Samir Sharma has done an awesome job stepping into the role. Why would the CVs spend all this time, effort and money to bring him in if they did not have a wonderful track in mind? They brought him in with something great in mind. Should they not be given the opportunity to build this track?

Moreover these CVs are new. Should we not give them some time to show their talents before we start judging them? It is kinda hard to do your job when you are being judged without even being allowed to show your talents. Be honest, has the quality of the series not improved in the last few episodes? We are getting nice scenes. Why are we complaining always? Can't we appreciate the hard work they are putting in? Let us all give them a round of applause

I know a lot of you are upset because Maaneet passion and chemistry has been put on the back burner for now. But folks you cannot run a series on that alone. Without a story, the series will stagnate as it did towards the end of last year. The passion will come, please be patient. As they say good things come to those who wait .  So we need to be patient and let them build their track. Let them know what we think but could we please be polite about it and not resort to any threats.

Message to the CVs
Thank you for your efforts. GHSP is now your baby. Someone else was looking after it until now but from now on it is in your care to mould as your please. A request to you to please show us your creativity. We appreciate that you take the time to read our feedback.  We will support you by giving positive or negative feedback as the situation warrants. Constructive criticism should definitely be heeded to and implemented. However, when fans make unreasonable demands I know it puts you in a tight spot (like the MC or not fiasco ). Please do not let this stifle your creativity. I do not envy you your job but I know that you will sift through the criticism, find what is right and apply that alone.

If I ask anything of you it is simply this, please keep the positivity in the show always because this is what sets our show apart from other shows.

To all my fellow Maaneetholics
 I am like you folks and think I can quit. But I cannot .... trust me I tried.....but I am addicted to Geet and this forum ......mera kooch nahin ho saktha hai LOL ....... I told myself that I would not let all this negativity affect me ...... and look at me now spouting off LOL .......let us remember that series mein kuch bhi ho ya na ho we always have each other . No matter what I do I always land up on this forum again "Jeena yahan marna yahan iske siwah jaana kahan"

PS: I am not saying do not give feedback. I am just saying let us give constructive feedback instead of blackmailing people and threatening to quit. All of us know no one is going anywhere otherwise we would not have stuck around for this long. ROFL

Edited by liv2laugh - 12 March 2011 at 9:22pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129Norstarmandusihuanjalireddyy84richiiiiiveil_of_rosespolly23secretkeeper-sumaiya-panchjun5MarshPSweetSammyjyoti06MishtyShonapop77shaliSoapoperasrfun

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
This is Harsh Reality which I can't Bear..This is Fiction where Nothing is real but the baby is gone and I am too heartbroken..Still crying buckets..
Just realised this happens to so many unfortunate women..My Sympathies with them because I now know how they are feeling..

The Episode was So Moving that it made most of us cry..
The Fans who wanted to see CON can rejoice because this is your moment..CVz thankyou for killing the Baby to satisfy the Fans' Demands because you made a concept that they cannot connsumate until geet is pregnant..I was so Excited to see Maaneet CON..I wouldn't care less about the baby..

The YOung Mother who Fought against all odds for one Baby has lost Everything today..
The Little Angel whose footsteps were not even counted by the parents has closed her eyes before even opening them..

Edited by Cute_Ash - 12 March 2011 at 10:25am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

raji_bNorstarsihuchipanjalireddyy84shivangi783polly23veil_of_rosesmaansaGeekgodSweetSammysecretkeeper-sumaiya-jyoti06XSilentPrayersX-Priti11-49erFanpop77shaliSofnaMishtyShonaainaGURTIroseinbloomsun29Infinitedreams

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

i have lost the will to curse and beat up the cricket team as wellErmm

@zee..which movie yaar????

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstaranjalireddyy84SweetSammyjyoti06ainaGURTIRageOfAnAngel49erFanpop77shali

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

The day finally came and I did not feel a thing.  We've had too many MC scares so far that when the time actually came it failed to move me.

GC and DD were brilliant in their restrained performance as Geet and Maan were understandably too numb to break down. Samir too was good. Anju was overacting. NM never acted so far so was not expecting her to do it  today. Piyush gave his predictable dead pan expression.  Romeo and Manisha were adequate in their performance. For the first time I liked the doctor's performance. She really looked regretful.

Brilliant direction and execution. 

I always knew they will never get the baby into the picture as it involves more work for the entire team which I dont think they were up to although they milked the baby track to its fullest. One of the arguments for having the baby track was to show how Maan can love a baby which is not his just as much and they managed to show that without getting the baby physically in the picture. Having achieved their goal, they dispensed with the baby. No one can ever doubt how much Maan loved that baby.

So what will the future hold?

Sam's entry:

Will Sam enter the picture with a baby which she may claim as Maan's?  Would Geet accept the baby thinking that Maan needs to bond with his own blood, given how much he was looking forward to becoming a papa? Would that drive a wedge between them as Maan feels insulted that Geet would even think that he could have fathered a kid? 

Dev re-transformation:

Would Dev turn evil again when he realises his being good is getting him nowhere. Will he target Maan's business when Maan is at his weakest, emotionally?

Geet's depression:

Would Geet get into severe depression and Maan will be forced to do everything he can to get her out of it? 

Edited by Opti - 12 March 2011 at 7:26pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjvij10sihuNorstaranjalireddyy84veil_of_rosesAntarespanchjun5secretkeeperserialwatcher16Shweta13Sujatha.raoSweetSammyjyoti06-Priti11-SofnaMishtyShonaRageOfAnAngelSoapoperasrfunroseinbloom49erFanshaliInfinitedreamssun29

taqdir IF-Dazzler
taqdir
taqdir

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged

I wont act mad or too sad or surprised because we knew that MC was on the table. What we didnt knew was the implementation time. But the question is that why base a story on a child when you dont want it? Why make geet pregnant in the first place? How the presence of the child enhanced the story flow so far? If you say that the existence of the baby made a huge difference then why it is gone now?

Edited by taqdir - 12 March 2011 at 9:49am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstaranjalireddyy84veil_of_rosessecretkeeperserialwatcher16Sujatha.raoSweetSammy-sumaiya-jyoti06SofnashaliRageOfAnAngelainaGURTIsun29

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Heartbroken.... Shocked....n Cheated Broken Heart

GHSP was about a womans Fight for justice.. Fight to save her child from any harm in th world....!! Thank u CVs... guess logic fails when TRPs are a priority..!! Great going.... Clap

Lets start the eyelocks... fall catches. .dupatta flying...after all thats what the show is about.... hot hot Maneet... n their hot hot romance..!! Thumbs Down

Nyways.. on the sidenote..this is one of the bestest epis of GHSP from direction n acting POV... the synching of MSK coming n Geet unconscious.. ..!! MSKs forehead bleeing ...the song... were all precursors to the imminent..!! MSK entry at the exact moment when Doc told about the loss.....n then on the finale.. with MSK watching over Geet sitting once again in the dark corner of her life..n him having to once again be the light of her life... with the baby chime in the bg was a winner... Clap Great  direction.. Great acting.. but a DISGUSTING MENTALITY 

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstarsihuchipanjalireddyy84polly23veil_of_rosessecretkeeperTSharanpanchjun5MarshPserialwatcher16Shweta13GeekgodSweetSammy-sumaiya-jyoti06-Priti11-RageOfAnAngelSoapoperasrfun49erFanpop77shali

TSharan IF-Rockerz
TSharan
TSharan

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged

The dev anand movie song they played was indicative of what's coming.....so I knew it. the same thing had happened to mumtaaz......so I am not surprised but no feelings right nowConfused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuanjalireddyy84SweetSammysecretkeeperjyoti06RageOfAnAngelshalisun29

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Creatives first of all go to hell! 

I thought this show was about a woman's fight for justice, a woman who was wronged for money, a woman who was cheated by marriage, a woman who was disowned by her family and targeted to be killed by her own brother just because she wanted her baby to live in this world!

What happened now, what the hell happened, is she still not that woman!  Is Geet not alive or is it me that's blind!

Im not done here, will come back and give my piece of mind later! 

Devastating and heartless creatives!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryGo rot in hell!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evachipserialwatcher16SweetSammyTSharan-sumaiya-jyoti06RageOfAnAngelpop77shalisun29

Go to top