India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# - Empty (Page 15)

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
@zEE i think chugal khor auntie is right....Dev is leaving forever!  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84polly23shinusRageOfAnAngelSecretKhabri420

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Viji, I am all for having a stronger Geet at the end of her mourning period. Would want her to keep herself busy at work and also pursue her education.  May be even fight for similarly placed women but I dont know if the CVs really have any ideas to convey any social message or only focus on Maaneet chemistry.

Edited by Opti - 12 March 2011 at 10:48am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-polly23-sumaiya-cacoethesjyoti0649erFanshaliSoapoperasrfunMishtyShona

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Hello All

I have wrote my take on page 13, if anyone wanna read....

Muniza

anjalireddyy84polly23jyoti06shaliSecretKhabri420

Viji79 IF-Sizzlerz
Viji79
Viji79

Originally posted by jyoti06

Reserved

Gosh I m stunned with their acting..well I dunno if I should say this ..but its indeed one of the best directed episode...the silence of MSK just killed me..those eyes of Geet made me cry...I dunno what to sayCryCryCryCry ..GC-DD were brilliant todayClapClap

but all remember one thing...u should face the episode...bec in life not everything goes as per wishSmileCVs hv dared to go against viewers wish this time...mayb its not sweet but the episode can move even a dead soul with tearsOuch.....there were lot of constrains to hv a baby on sets ..so this was always comingSmile

They clossed the baby loop TodaySmile....In pee loo sequence MSK played with a baby and for the first time he came to know that Geet is pregnent...He was speechless and shocked.....today again he was happily playing with that baby and even promised baby's education and then later came to know Geet lost the baby...He is again today speechless and shockedCry...So baby loop closed and the scene was beautifully captured...

Also Maan is not God ..even that loop is closedSmile...Today that child's mother was about to touch MSK's feet when MSK said I m not God...and it proved to b right....when MSK reached hospital, he heard the news from the doctor that baby is no more...even his presence couldn't save the baby because he is not GodSmile

Episode might b gut-wrenching and painful especially for viewers who were attached to the baby..but the screenplay today was the most powerful ...ClapClapClap

I am right now watching the repeat. There were so many silent indications for MC as you have mentioned. One among them was the ruffling leaves on the road shown in close up when Maan drives the jeep. To me I felt it symbolized thats how Maaneet's baby dream is going into the wind.

anjalireddyy84polly23shinusjyoti06RageOfAnAngel

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
@Soapy... NES wasn't raped.... yaar she was eager to sleep with the guy herself..
ooohhh I just realized the Rathore's Motto.... Use and Abuse.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84polly23shinusSoapoperasrfun

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Viji, yes. The baby was gone with the wind.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84polly23shinus

shadowstreet Goldie
shadowstreet
shadowstreet

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I was out of the net world spcly from the den intentionaly for about 2 weeks. I tried my best to keep myself busy & watch the episode as a general viwer. I tried to forgot the reason I started to watch the show & admired the woman name Geet. I tried many other things. but tonite when I was consoling my young frnd I had nothing to console myself. I know its a fiction & it needs spice & drama & many things. But wht I want to say tonite is losing a child or being imcapable of being a mom is sadest thing throughout womenhood. I am biased. I was attachd. and yes no word wont console me & my griefe tonite. I had some personal issue with the baby & I expected the baby to born. But when we discussd abt the possibilities I understood tht MC was on the table. But the time period was lengthy so I got attachd more & more every day. Anyway its not complain or request. I just want CVs to keep the track. dont make geet jump & laugh end of next week. As u gav us the feelings of the baby all through these months. give us the pain through Geet. Atleast for once stop her positivity & make her sad for sometimes. dont make her do jumping & balbering idiotic stuffs to make Maan laugh. I hope it wont harm ur precious TRP. I heard crying heroines gain more TRP for the show.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84-Deepzz-polly23-sumaiya-panchjun5jyoti0649erFanSofna-PoisonIvy-

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Yet to watch epi or Read any written update and i don't think i will able to watch to see baby goCry

This show was about a Woman fighting for her life and her unborn Baby's life. And at the end of the day winning over all the obstacle  and wearing the victory cap, But where is Geet's Victory cap CVS.   Alas CVS  fail to show a woman's strength. why ohh why they took Our SuperBaby awayCryCryCry.   More than Maaneet now I m attached to this Baby.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84Geekgodjyoti06

Go to top