India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# - Empty (Page 135)

winona IF-Dazzler
winona
winona

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
@Smi thanks yaar. can't believe she is 10 already.  

me off now. bye

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84jyoti06spshastr

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Most of us have bigger headaches in real life...and we turn to reel shows to escape from reality for a while ....to take our mind off our real worries......If we feel our show is not giving us happiness and adding to our woes.... or if we do not like something in the show we were expecting.....switch channels or take a short break from the show ...until you are feeling better and can watch the said show with detachment ....without adding to our frustrations.......Come back with a fresh perspective ... you might start thinking different from before.....

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84latekateserialwatcher16jyoti06SahSahMeetu_AnuspshastrRageOfAnAngel

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged

deeps Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-jyoti06

Sanjanareddy84 Senior Member
Sanjanareddy84
Sanjanareddy84

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
@ Anu

nw GHSP story unpredictable  Embarrassed ab mazaa aayega Wink

anu hv  u seen that pic wr Jyo posted  wt GC is ding in that pic? OuchWink

@ Deeps

hiiiiiiiii HugHugHug

Edited by Sanjanareddy84 - 14 March 2011 at 5:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
@Smita:R u talking about the pictureWink...well hands r everywhere ...after all its the way professional actors cum dancers dance naBig smileBig smile

@Preet , Anu and Komal:Actually I think its human nature that when things go as per our wish,we sort of go on justifying even an illogical episode ...but when things go against our wish,we will b quick to criticise even a good well-executed episodeOuch...somewhere if we r asking the CVs to maintain a balance...we as viewers too should do the same while judging somethingErmm...I mean fine we r disheartened with the MC...but I hate when people r quick to jump to conclusions saying oh with baby,even Geet's existence is over...Or DD is responsible for thisConfused....Earlier GC was the target becuase no hot romance was shown..so people were like oh GC is not comfortable donig hot scenes...replace himLOL...now all of a sudden DD becomes the targetOuch...I really feel for the actors..after giving us so much,they get THIS  in returnOuch

@Usha:Yup I know we all r sad and depressed with MC-Track and thats where we need to question ourselves that why r we so sad watcihng a reel baby die....and in this question only ,our answer lies..its because of the way the episode and the acting touched us...thats why we r feeling the pain here....So that itself is a grt story-telling then where the CVs r able to draw such extreme emotions from the viewers....Clap

@Winona:I think we need to give credit where its due....And noone can deny the fact that Saturday's episode actually had one of the best written screenplay and perfect execution where silence spoke more than words and there was absolutely no melodramaThumbs Up...Oh and Many many happyu returns of the day to your sweet little daughterHug...may god bless her with lots of love and happiness in life...

@Sanjana:Thenks for the short summary of my bhashanHugLOL...u really did well thereWink..About the picture...he was doing something similar to what he did in Mahi mahi dance ka beginningTongue...I think GC..I mean MSK is obsessed with DD..I mean Geet ka bare-backROFLTongue

@Ansah:Wowww..finally I m successful is brining out all the stalkers in the openShockedLOL...I guess I should write more such bhashans now ...mayb we will get dozen more stlakers coming outROFL...but on a more serious note..Welcome ot the DenHugEmbarrassed

@All:I wanted to make a separate post for this...but chodo..no use...members who want to complain or bash or whatever will do itLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84latekatefatim30-Deepzz-serialwatcher16SahSahMeetu_AnuRageOfAnAngel

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged

Deeps

1. You are right.

2. I seem to be quoting you a lot nowadaysBig smile

3. this shock was good. we need to put the show where it is, reel life and not confuse it with real life. 

4. though i will not see saturday episode, i will watch todayLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84latekate-Deepzz-jyoti06SahSah

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
@Jyoti

Awwwwwwwwwwwww......Jaan forget those posts and all the Syapas for a while....

**Anu runs and Gives a WARM and TIGHT  Jaadu ki JHAPPI to Jyoti**HugHugHugHugHug..............

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84jyoti06SahSah

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
@jyoti - modji u should really come up with more of ur bhasans....i am sure many stalkers will come out...LOLLOLLOL.....thank you....

Edited by ansah - 14 March 2011 at 5:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84latekatejyoti06Meetu_Anu

Go to top