Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# - Empty (Page 134)

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
@Jyoti

Hats of to u JaanClapClapClap.....

I just loved every word u said......why only u Jaan.....this is exactly what i was thinking in my mind...and i have been posting........

what ever the CV's show..there will be one or the other point where all will crib...............why do we forget that a show is NOT ROCKET SCIENCE to go very smoothly and perfectly............

When we are getting some good things in the show..instead of appreciating those little good things that CV's are doing differently and motivating the CV's ..we are always cribbing either about roomers or romance or actors bla bla .......

i dont even want to talk about actors......why should i.....i am no were concerned about their personal life and choice....
our leads are doing FAB job as MSK Geet......when they cry as MSK Geet we cry and when they romance we blush..when they smile we smile.....this is enough for me to enjoy.........why do i break my head thinking and cribbing about unknown things which have no facts 

Edited by Meetu_Anu - 14 March 2011 at 4:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84latekateserialwatcher16jyoti06SahSah

winona IF-Dazzler
winona
winona

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
@Jyo loved your post. We can't bash any actors for the way the story turns out. We  don't know if the MC was always there in their original story or not. And after all its a daily soap with fictional story and characters.  And as you said the last episode was well executed with right balance of emotions, excellent acting and portrayed it sensitively without the whole melodrama.  I am sure they must be having  a good track after all this.

Ok me going now. Its my daughter's 10th birthday. Gang of 10-15 hyper 10 year old girls (all wanna be Miley Cyrus) are coming home in the evening. got to prepare. 

Edited by winona - 14 March 2011 at 4:58am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84TSharanserialwatcher16jyoti06SahSahMeetu_Anu

Sanjanareddy84 Senior Member
Sanjanareddy84
Sanjanareddy84

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
@ Jyo

good pointsThumbs Up n i write it short who r lazzy to read jyo postLOL

1.Jyo is saying she  writes her POV wtever the outcome of the show , she will never stop 2 write bcz of analysis she comes to know abt various human pscholgy.

2.MC track nobody expectd bt CV's done , bt its gd only bcz CV's made mockery on Pregnancy and also they dono hw to handle Pregnancy track.Ouch

3.CV's may have potential track thats y they opted 4 MC.Hence give them a chance.Thumbs Up

4.After 1yr also evry1 GLUDE to this show n stiil anxiety wt will happen next ?///// ClapThumbs Up

Thumbs Up5.From now onwards noone kws wt is d future track? all  r i dilemma Unhappy

6.Bashing of actors Yes me also agree w/d u yep some actors are may not comfotable dng some seensTongue Like u mentioned SRK same vise versa may be DD also not comfotable (If TOI is true)

thats wt i am understood 4m Jyo post LOL

Finally wt GC is doing in that pic? WinkOuch

Edited by Sanjanareddy84 - 14 March 2011 at 5:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16jyoti06SahSah

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
@Jyoti -  Thanks so such for all that..you know it makes me more calm....this 2 days have been like wow....so much of bashing and all going on...cannot think straight....Thanks so much for the very need post of yours....really loads of hugs from my side....

This post of urs actually brings me out of stalking....LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84latekateserialwatcher16jyoti06RageOfAnAngel

Sanjanareddy84 Senior Member
Sanjanareddy84
Sanjanareddy84

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
@ Winona

Hiiiiiii n  MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY   to ur lovely Daughter 4m all DEVILSHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

winonajyoti06SahSah

winona IF-Dazzler
winona
winona

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
thanks Sanjana

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84jyoti06

spshastr IF-Sizzlerz
spshastr
spshastr

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Praju Happy Birthday to Tanvi... Hugs to her from me..SmileHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

winonajyoti06

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
@Win

awwww....Hug...give one sweet kiss to ur angle from our endTongue...wish her all the happiness....Hug

@Jyoti

one more thing......

The story was really not moving with baby track.....it was stagnant.......
but the story has really become unpredictable now.....some were we all wanted it right.....even crazy GCM's...all wanted the story of Maaneet to be unpredictable na.....so here we are..the story now is actually unpredictable...........

so here even after this people are not satisfied???sayyyyyyyyyyy........what more can the CV's do yar......

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84winonajyoti06SahSah

Go to top