Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# - Empty (Page 122)

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
@Geeks

I agree..Jaapan is facing tough days..Confused...my prayers to those effected peopleSmile..may god help them and bless the country

And ya.....Geet MSK present situation is SAD...but this is given a lot of scope for the story to move ahead....don't u think soSmile.....

I want to see how Maaneet handle this Loss...

Hope the depression does not stay long....and the track is handled well

Edited by Meetu_Anu - 14 March 2011 at 1:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgod

latekate Goldie
latekate
latekate

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
@Gouri HelloHug

Is it?Shocked  Do they want GC-DD to keep sulking Maaneet's loss in their real lifes/other assignments too?  If ppl start carrying their work problems into their personal space, i think half the world will be filled with mad ppl. What about their own problems which they need  to deal with (both professional and personnel) and added to that if they start living the fictional life too..........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meetu_Anuvivacious_gurlsun29

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
@Sharmili....arey please don't say that, you know yesterday was tough for everyoneHugIts not like that, I was so freaking sad about everything.... I was making repeated posts about how dire the situation in Japan was.And also asking people to be sensitive towards all those who were heartbroken because of the MC when discussing pros and cons. Dude, you know we are all friends hereHug 

Edited by Geekgod - 14 March 2011 at 1:28am

latekateMeetu_Anusun29

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Alright everyone.....sorry i was in and out....as u know i am busy bird......tryin to manage idiots and hang with u all here....
gosh being a idiotic devil is very hard work i tell u...

gn all...it is 3 22 in the morning here......and i am done lolz

G-u should soooo read my reply to VK lolz....i called him "Khatra"

anywayz......sunwa, geeks, sharmishta, meetu, g, and anyone i missed gn see u all laterTongueHug

GeekgodMeetu_Anuvivacious_gurl

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
@Lata

Yar........as i said earlier...Fans think that they own their favorite actors and their life's..... they decide everything for the actors.........

i wish to ask them a question......will they like any unknown person interfering in their life..no na..than why they do itConfused

Why cant they just enjoy the show and stop getting into every corner for their own sanity.........

IT is no use even speaking about SUCH people called FANs...forget it yar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateGeekgod

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Hey Lata,Gouri,Hug

@Sharmili.........its 12.30 here and i need to get up very early for my workout and if you don't want another edition of Bubba's workout woes....I have to be in bed now.LOL So I will see you later after the episode ....o.k.?

Its just that yesterday was tough all around with gazillion radas.......everywhere. 

@MeetuHugHave fun, arright?

@Shivani....GNHug

Bye all.........GD and have funHug

Edited by Geekgod - 14 March 2011 at 1:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateMeetu_Anu

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged

@gourii.......Hug.Hug.......oh dear i soo emphatize with you............i just cleaned up the whole kitchen ..am taking a break before jhaddu pocha........i suffer from severe back problem hun................hence a little stress and my back takes it bad...............and when you have to meet deadlines and then this added burden of hosehold chores ........toh ho gayaErmm..........and please do not over do it in  one day hun ..varna you will overexert...........

and abt fans ...........if geet had not suffered a MC even after such a dangerous fall they would have still cursed the cvs for it

@mishti...HugHug

Meetu_Anu

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged

@bubba............HugHug..the latest ..there was a fresh explosion a tthe nulcear plant and smoke was seen coming ............

Edited by sun29 - 14 March 2011 at 1:45am

Geekgod

Go to top