India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# - Empty (Page 12)

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
omg most awaited episode with so much curiosity.i was like when will maan know come one fast fast then finally he knew it he left in hurry then in middle highway truck problem the way he in just alone numbness tried to pull the truck from the road wow.remembering all baby preparation with that music touching then when they showed docs red hand i was like omg mc.maan and that little girl scene was very touching i thought baby will be safe with their blessing but it didnot happened maan said aek pita bhi hoon but.
anyway omg maan reached and doc said baby is not alive that black tragic frame god it made my heart cold.when dadi hugged him he was so heartfelt.i didn't thought geet already know but it happened.
last scene maan going to geet and that baby toy music was very heartbreaking and maan's eye full of pain.
precap geet in shock and tears falling.i think now geet will be in shock for little moment and will be away from every emotion.but will she blame maan for that situation that maan's love worry for maan caused that accident hope not.
why do i feel dev is the reason for mc all strike and all planned by him.
what's with ani's that disgustig crying natak.omg today was really a shock coz i never expected mc today and after that little girl scene i thought it won't happen.abb kya hoga geet main abb bohot saddness anewali hai.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84jyoti06-Priti11-RageOfAnAngelshali

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
@ Jhan - Loved ur analysis on PG 2. That is precisely what I want to see as well. Dev should expect that someone will sympathize with him for his loss bit everyone ignores him. That can be a trigger for him as well to turn negative. 

Maan and the office staff trying to cheer Geet up will be cute to watch. And with each passing day, Dev's hatred for Maan can intensify. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84jyoti06MishtyShonashali

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
The baby died because of Geet's love for her man and her fear for his safety which led to her neglecting her own safety.  I can only be relieved that the baby did not die in that accident on the highway which was caused by Geet's unbelievable stupidity . I can only be relieved that the baby did not die because of Brij's or NT's master plans.  I can only be relieved that the baby did not die when Maan was forced to make a hard choice between Geet and the baby or because he could not control his urges and they consummate when she was at risk. I can only console myself this way looking at what worse things could have happened.

Edited by Opti - 12 March 2011 at 10:37am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84-Deepzz-taqdir-sumaiya-jyoti06-Priti11-MishtyShona49erFanshaliSoapoperasrfunRageOfAnAngel

taqdir IF-Dazzler
taqdir
taqdir

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged

now geet would be sad and maan would comfort her and both of them will feel empty because they were too ready to become parents and then finally maan will promise geet a kid and we all know how! LOL

So fans who wanted angry maan having con can enjoy!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84jyoti06Soapoperasrfun

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Yes Jyo, the screenplay was extremely powerful alon with awesome acting by both GC n DD...

I felt Anju was over acting a bit.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84shali-Priti11-

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
I have a feeling we lost a baby girl today.  Baby girls are much stronger biologically that baby boys.  Since the baby survived for so long amidst so much risk, it must have been a girl. Maan meeting that little girl too seems to point to that.

Edited by Opti - 12 March 2011 at 10:37am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84-Deepzz-MishtyShona49erFanshaliSoapoperasrfun

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
@ Opti - Beautifully said. It could have happened in so many terrible ways. It happened because of her love and concern for Maan. This is truly the only consolation.

All who watched the episode -  A slightly unimportant question. Were Dev and Arjun together in the hospital? Did they act like they recognized each other?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84MishtyShona

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Hello everyone

I hope everyone who has friends or family in the affected areas were able to contact them? I hope everyone is safe

A short poem-

Little angel,sweet angel,
mamma-papa's delight
Little angel, sweet angel,
you made space for yourself in our life
life is not that easy,
you were protected before you could face it,
now go to gentle sleep
you are the ray of sunshine,
without you all are doused in shadow,
but you wait with a sigh,
we all will smile again,
we know you're happy in heaven
playing and peeping in your golden glory,
in God's home, with your friends, other angels

The last two scenes were very beautiful
WELL acted!!! DD made me CRY..

the shock of losing the baby...she iwll go in depression but maan will remind her she's not alone

In Pee LOOn- we had Maan playing with a baby and Geet asking babaji if this is a sign, and she tells maan and he leaves her.

HERE- we had Maan playing with a child, taking responsibility of a child. And this time, he didn't leave but he came to Geet.

As the jeep went,there were dry withered leaves- their lives that were like blooming flowers- the spring in their life has gone. 
This was an indication.

There was a truck which was stuck- Geet ki patri bhi stuck. BUT, Maan tried ..superhuman strength. For Geet- divine love. but it's not something to be done alone- EVERYONE will need to help him to get Geet back on track again.
and it won't be easy.

Maan is not a God. Today, he refused to let the woman touch his feet. 
when he reached- although he tried to be superhuman in the middle- he couldn't do it alone. He couldn't save his baby..
The girl's name was palak.(eyelash)
Maan was watching Geet through the blinds...tears on his lashes too.

Their lives became black-and-white..
Geet can't feel- it's like she died. and she did.

But now- DEV has NO hold over her whatsoever.

Cv's- thank you for ending this because it was dragging..

I thought Dadima over reacted today

but DD was absolutely BRILLIANT!

I don't know what else to say.
it was a good episode and made the right impact

That's all :)
Hope Geet recovers...poor poor darling..God bless her
and maan too

Love to everyone.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84taqdir-sumaiya--Priti11-MishtyShonaRageOfAnAngel

Go to top