Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# - Empty (Page 116)

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

Arpi mere behna I was looking for u yesterday, how u doing...daylight savings is killing me and MC grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

GeetsHugHugHug......

I just wanted to Hug u on Saturday after the epi..Hug......reading your posts made me emotional as wellCry...

i also agree that this track might bring out the best in our Leads in terms of acting...we just saw the tailor on Saturday..........Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84mysterygurl1427

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
HugHi Anu, I went aag baboola yesterday...I was very very upset!  How could they do this to us....I was really attached to baby, I started to watch this show for Geet's fight as a woman and Maan's acceptance of her knowing her past....its totally unheard of in our society.  emotionally Im very attached to it, its not the romance its the story line that I totally loved.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84mysterygurl1427Meetu_Anu

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

Arpi mere behna I was looking for u yesterday, how u doing...daylight savings is killing me and MC grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
me fine 
same here
MC and day light killing me too.

is day light ki toh 
why were you looking me yesterday??
I went to philly to watch flower show, by the time I came it was late

Sanjanareddy84mysterygurl142749erFan

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
@Geets

Agree Jaan....but also if we look at the other side of the coin.....BABY was not the only part of Geet's life......

even before she got pregnant...she wanted her family to search for her fraud husband and get her happiness back...mean time she became pregnant ...

so she has been fighting for her rights has a girl......who has full right over  all the happiness in the world.....

MAAN became her shield in fight....

If miscarriage had happened earlier....  Geet would have still fought for her rights for happiness.
I am proud of that Girl that she has fought for her love and rights and she has got it....as for baby.........well..i am SAD....but also i have no complaints because the CV's have never handled Geet pregnancy  properly.....so finally they took a risk.....so let us see how they go aheadSmile 

Sanjanareddy84mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
@Meetu-i agree...thanks for more positivity...

i am actually very excited for the next episode...and to see what new tracks will come our way.

We will see some brilliant acting done by Gurti and i am all in for it!

Also I feel that Maan will do everything in his power to get his geet back after this blow...but in the process will burn because he will not let any of his emotions out and will try to be strong for geet....but in real it maybe possible that he has been effected more....and in the end it will be Geet that will handle him....

i feel that this would be beautiful to watch....to see our geet come back to herself and come to terms of reality and accept it....and then become strong and bring Maan out again cause he may close up again.

Also i feel that geet from the time she found out that she had been duped had the fire in her to fight and find the man that did this to her....way before she found out that she was pregnant.

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 March 2011 at 10:54pm

Sanjanareddy84Meetu_Anuvivacious_gurl

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
@Shivi

I hope..really hope that happnes....

Well........people are proved wrong by the CV's here and give something strong and good...

I would not want MSK to go in guilt and shell now.........frankly that would not be MSK....
He is clearly not..i repeat NOT responsible for MC.....neither is Geet...

SO their sadness for some time can be accepted...but NOT GUILT for long....

i would love to see MSK cheering up Geet...trying to bring her bubblyness back..........also he himself trying to get out of PAIN of losing the baby... 

Sanjanareddy84mysterygurl1427vivacious_gurl

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
@Meetu-yes, I feel that maan will do everything in his power to bring geet back to herself...perhaps take her back to the office.....so she can be with friends such as Adi, Pinky, Romeo, and manisha...

try to keep her occupied with some work so that she can keep her mind off......do cute things for her.......take her out of the house for a breather....perhaps have her goin back to continue her education....

even though i feel that Maan will shut his feelings and burn in the inside in the process of tryin to be strong in front of geet so that he can  be her strength.....cause if u notice he was keepin his feelins bottled up even after Dadi hugs and cries her heart out....he doesn't say anything to them.....just keeps quiet and shows really not much of an emotion besides pain...shock.....

and when he is alone...watchin geet, you can see him crying.....tearing..but when he goes to geet and puts his hands on her hand...he once again looks like he is not showing his tears..... 

Sanjanareddy84vivacious_gurl

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
@Anu - for the first time i see u r positive and am liking this... good going gal

@Shivi - shister kaisi ho??? love ya lots shivu

@sanjana, geeti, arpi - hellos

Sanjanareddy84mysterygurl1427Meetu_Anu

Go to top