India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# - Empty (Page 102)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
@Sharmishtha:U r getting me wrong here..I hv never asked u to like or dislike a show or forced anything on u..my point is simple....if someone doesn't like anything ,they don't hv the right to force their opinion on others too...Smile...if someone else wants to discuss the show here,we can let it happen na ./..Embarrassed

About spreading negativity or positivity...I wish u can check those posts where the discussion is...Geet's MC Happened due to her tight fitting clothes and eating Aloo tikki and romancing her hubbyy......and oh if girls romance their hubbies during pregnency then they too should suffer from MC like GeetSmile...

These r not my words..these r words from the following posts....fine these r really some good constructive criticsim ...right ? ..why to stop themSmile

here r those classic postsSmile..all can check it out and if its human to hv such discussions ..then fineLOL

Edited by jyoti06 - 13 March 2011 at 3:15pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23panchjun5Geekgodswan20Soapoperasrfun

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Polly and Priti....I wasn't around for the fun...I missed it but let me send them over.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swan20

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
@Jyo....I saw those posts...that's what I'm talking about...people kind of lose their perspective of right and wrong....Its really saddening....

Yday's episode was heart-wrenching....but it was expected.....and it was a long time coming....and maybe they dragged it too far.....but that's the story-teller's prerogative.....We can't force him to write the story according to us....He is telling a story....whether we like it or not...is left to us....but that doesn't mean he is wrong....that's his thinking....and I don't like it or maybe I like it....is my opinion.......and I'm not wrong either .....and that is what everyone shud be clear about....But its really difficult to make people understand this.....And I for one am not trying...So I'll sleep.....LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgodswan20Soapoperasrfun

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Haha Jyots thosee Threadss...I had a blast wid devils today...ROFL
Ullu Meri Amma go to bedd...*takess dandaa out and hands it ova to Jeej*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgod

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Hey Ashu...Left you a message a few pages back....I guess you didn't read....Unhappy.....Loved your VM...Made me cry....it was heart-rendingCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgodswan20Soapoperasrfun

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
@Jyo....go to bed, like nowStern Smile

@Ashu.....how could you let me miss that funOuchROFLI even had some rhymes on tight clothes in my ever freaking idiotic brainROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swan20Soapoperasrfun

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

People actually said that Geet's MC happened because she ate aloo tikki? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgodswan20

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  for the post makers who does not understand Maaneet and Gurti are two different worldLOL one are reel and one are real. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgod49erFanpop77swan20Soapoperasrfun

Go to top